Birdie? Eagle? ...Ostrich? Anything's possible with the right
amount of practice! Help the golfer in your life get there with this
impressive gift! Inside our authentic wire basket, we've arranged their
favorite golf essentials with delicious snacks that are designed to give them
energy while at the range. Boasting an assortment of delectable gourmet
foods, including savory trail mix, fancy dried fruit, and chewy granola, this
wonderful gift makes practice more enjoyable than ever.
· Golf Range Basket - Essential to making practice easy, this sturdy,
wire basket is the perfect place to store spare balls.
· Golf Balls - Sleeve of 3 - Three durable golf balls that are specially designed to add
distance to their swing.
· Golf Tees - Golf tees crafted from solid wood that are painted off-white
to provide maximum performance.
· Blueberry, Pomegranate & Almond
Orchard Bar by Liberty Orchards - 1.6 oz. - This delicious, all-natural bar is made
solely of premium fruits, nuts, and seeds to give them energy on the green.
· 5 O'Clock Crunch by Feridies - 6 oz. - A savory snack mix comprised of chili-lemon corn sticks, honey roasted peanuts,
whale cheese crackers, and honey mustard pretzel sticks.
Deli Style Hors D'oeuvre Crackers by Partners - 2 oz. - Delightfully crisp
crackers that are baked to perfection with rich olive oil and the perfect amount
of sea salt.
· Hot Pepper Round by Northwoods Cheese - 4 oz. - Created in accordance with
Wisconsin tradition, this smooth, creamy cheese gets a bit of heat with the
addition of fresh jalapeño pepper pieces.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our own delectable
blend of sweet, premium dried fruits and savory roasted peanuts.
· Sweet Corn Crunch Snack by Sensible Foods -
12 g - Plain, simple, and delicious, this crunchy snack is made of dried
corn that's simply sprinkled with sea salt.
· Fuji Apple Crunch Dried Fruit by Sensible Foods -
12 g - There's only one thing in this crunchy,
naturally sweet snack: dried Fuji apples. And they've never tasted better.