Shangri-la, Utopia, and Arcadia are great and all, but we prefer paradises that
you can travel to via gourmet sweets. Lucky for your recipient, this
basket is full of just that: luxuriously rich chocolates, dreamily smooth
caramels, and sublimely crunchy cookies that make paradise just bites away.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Crunchy,
handcrafted caramel popcorn that's tossed among a bounty of both Virginia and
· Meyer Lemon Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking - 5 oz. - These thin, delectable treats are infused with real lemon extract
and are baked to perfection, just as they have been for decades.
· Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 3 oz. - Classic
whole peanuts that are gently double dipped into luxurious chocolate.
· Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Marich - 2.1 oz - These rich,
creamy caramel centers are coated in sinful dark chocolate and sprinkled with
sea salt, showcasing the perfect union of sweet and salty tastes.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - Made
the same way for 100 years, this delight of roasted peanuts, grade AA butter,
and brown sugar proves that sometimes the best things are also the simplest.
· Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham Cracker by Asher's - 1.02 oz. - These light,
crunchy grahams are smothered in creamy milk chocolate twice, creating the
dreamiest graham crackers ever. Hands down.
· Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies by Holly Baking - 6 oz. - Flawlessly
baked using all-natural ingredients like gourmet chocolate chips and creamy
walnuts, these cookies are what dessert is supposed to taste like.
· Cinnamon Bun Caramel Sauce by Robert Rothschild - 5 oz. - An
irresistible sauce of fine creamy caramel, brown sugar, and cinnamon that brings
the dreamy taste of cinnamon buns to anything it touches.
· Cinnamon Honey Dipping Pretzels by Robert Rothschild - 6 oz. - Thick,
crunchy pretzels that are baked with sweet honey and cinnamon to create a snack
that's perfect for dipping or eating plain.
· Almondina Biscuits - Almonduo by Almondina - 4 oz. - These delightful
biscuit cookies are made with top quality almonds and roasted pistachios,
for a snack people go a little nuts about.
· Dark Chocolate Smothered Graham’s by Asher’s – 1.02 oz. – Taught not to
double dip? Well, luckily, experts at Asher’s weren’t. These crispy graham
crackers have been dipped twice in rich dark chocolate, making a dessert that’s
twice as good as anything else.
· Tiramisu Wafer Rolls by Fusion Gourmet - 4.4 oz. - These light, crispy wafers
wrap around a dreamy filling of smooth cocoa and Sumatran coffee.
· Peanut Butter Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 4 oz. - Squares
of premium extra-large peanuts that are gently folded into grade AA butter and
dusted with brown sugar.
· Mister Snacks Gummy Fish - 7 oz. - Sure, kids love gummies, but that
doesn't mean they're off limits to adults. These sweet, colorful gummy
fish are made with the finest ingredients, creating a treat perfect for anyone.
· Butter Rich Cookie Brittle by Moondance Baking - 6 oz. - Crunchy
brittle cookie sticks made with rich butter, all-natural ingredients, and years
· Chocolate Wafer Roll Petites by Dolcetto - 5 oz. - Delectable
pillow-like wafers that give way to a creamy filling of all-natural, artisan
· Chocolate Dipped Toasted Coconut Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking Company
- 8 oz. - Exotic tastes of paradise unite in these thin cookies that are infused
with creamy coconut and dipped in mind-alteringly rich, all-natural chocolate.
· Dark Chocolate Bavarian Mints by House of Bauer - 1.5 oz. -
Irresistibly decadent, these House of Bauer mints are expertly crafted with the
finest dark chocolate that's infused with all-natural mint.
Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies by Salem Baking Company - 2 oz. - Baked
according to tradition, these rich,
buttery shortbread cookies are perfected by the addition of the fine
Summer Shipping Info
Summer Shipping Now Applies: In order to guarantee the impeccable quality of our gift baskets in the summer months, gift baskets containing chocolate must be express shipped with ice packs so that your recipient receives chocolate instead of soup. There is a small fee for the ice packs and of course, we cannot ship over the weekend. We've done all the homework to make sure that your gift basket arrives in perfect condition.
(5 of 5)
View All 2 Reviews
Write A Review
February 17, 2014
My kids were very happy with their Valentine's day gift and I'm happy that it got there on time. Thus was my first experience with this company and I will definitely be using them again! Thank you for the great service GGB!
December 26, 2007
Everything was very good! JRC in SC.