The greatest gifts are those that unite decadence with thoughtfulness. And, as you may infer, that's exactly what this superb basket is all about. It's stocked with the most delicious treats of artisan chocolates, savory nuts, and premium dried fruits, giving them delicious foods they crave (you're so thoughtful) in an elegant (oh-so-decadent) way.
· Macadamia Nut Crunch by KingOfPOP.com - 4 oz. - Pop a little extra fun
into the season with this delectable caramel popcorn that's tossed with creamy
macadamia nuts and whole almonds.
· Chocolate Chip Cookies by Holly Baking -
6 oz. - All-natural, crunchy cookies loaded
with rich, artisan chocolate chips and baked to perfection.
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods
- 4 oz. – Crisp, golden brown pretzel sticks that are lightly salted to ensure
that they pair perfectly with any dip.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farms
- 7.8 oz. – This uniquely delicious dip gets its flavor from sweet raspberries,
tangy mustard, and gooey honey, creating a snack of unsurpassed taste.
· Roasted and Salted Peanuts by Feridies - 7 oz. –
Extra-large, crunchy Virginia peanuts that have been gently roasted in peanut
oil and lightly salted.
· Dark Chocolate Signature Bar by Lake Champlain
- 3 oz. - This dreamy bar is crafted with Belgian chocolate that's rich,
underlying fruity, floral flavors easily make it decadent.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company
- 10 oz. – Premium, crunchy peanuts that are rolled into rich grade AA butter
and dusted with brown sugar.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. –
A sublime mixture of sweet and savory tastes comprised of dried cranberries,
pineapple, papaya, peanuts, and almonds.
· Mint Chocolate Dipped Sugar Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking - 1 oz. -
Decadent chocolate dipped cookies perfected with all-natural mint, pure cane
sugar, and sweet vanilla.
· Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich
- 2.3 oz. – Tender, dried Bing cherries that are smothered in luxurious milk
chocolate and coated with a cherry shell.
· 5 O'Clock Crunch by Feridies - 6 oz. -
A delectably crisp blend of whale cheese crackers, roasted peanuts, chili-lemon
corn sticks, roasted sesame sticks, and salted corn chips.
· Baked Potato Sticks by Bodacious Food Company - 5 oz. - These delicious
potato sticks are gluten-free, all-natural, and have 75% less fat than the
average, run-of-the mill potato chips. (But they're so full of flavor, you'd
never know it.)
· Chocolate Wafer Roll Petites by Dolcetto - 5 oz. - Thin wafer crisps
that wrap around centers of smooth, creamy chocolate.
· Nature's Mixed Medley by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - We know a
thing or two about snacking, so we created this crunchy mix of peanuts, almonds,
rice crackers, and fried green peas that's seasoned with salt and lightly
drizzled with oil.
· Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 3 oz. - Gourmet,
extra-large peanuts that are gently double dipped in rich milk chocolate,
creating a snack that's doubly delicious.
· Hors D'oeuvre Deli Style Crackers by Partners
- 4.9 oz.- Thick artisan crackers that are crafted with the finest, all-natural
ingredients and baked to crunchy perfection.
· Hot Pepper Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. –
A delicious, rich cheese that's perfectly spiced with pieces of fresh jalapeños.
· Butter Rich Cookie Brittle by Moondance Baking -
6 oz. - Made with the
richest butter and finest ingredients, it's no wonder these sublime cookies are
· Chocolate Wafer Squares by Dolcetto - 6.3 oz. - Crisp, elegant wafer
squares that are filled with creamy milk chocolate.
· Dark Chocolate Raspberry Sticks by Sweet Co. - 4.1 oz. - Raspberry
jelly centers that are smothered in decadent dark chocolate.
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
This Christmas Gift Basket would be very much appreciated by the servicemen & women who are currently overseas during this holiday season!! Thank you for your support!
I have two sons who are currently serving in the Army, (one is stationed at Fort Bragg and the other one is stationed at USAG Vicenza in Italy). So, I can truly express my gratitude for your patronage & support of our U.S. Troops!