Certain tastes have the ability to transport us to far off places and the decadent
sweets inside this basket are just those kinds of tastes. With exquisitely
exotic chocolate, the creamiest rich caramels, and irresistibly crunchy cookies,
a blissful paradise atop cloud nine is theirs for the taking.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Freshly made
popcorn that's handcrafted, smothered with crisp caramel, and tossed with
premium Virginia and redskin peanuts.
· Meyer Lemon Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking - 5 oz. - Classic, thin
cookies that are baked according to homemade tradition with cold-pressed Meyer
lemon oil and pure vanilla.
· Milk Chocolate Orange Sticks by Sweet Candy Company - 4.1 oz. - Centers
of rich, sweet orange jelly that are wrapped with layers of premium milk
· Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Marich - 2.1 oz - Creamy caramel
centers that are encased in dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. -
Premium Virginia peanuts that are blanketed in rich, grade AA butter, sprinkled
with brown sugar, and cut into squares of bite-sized goodness.
· Dark Chocolate Smothered Graham by Asher's - 1.02 oz. - Thin, crunchy
pretzels that are drenched in richly dark chocolate creating the perfect marriage
of sweet and savory tastes.
· Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham Cracker by Asher's - 1.02 oz. - Crisp
grahams that have been dusted with sugar and cinnamon and bathed in premium milk
· Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies by Holly Baking - 6 oz. - Everyone's
favorite cookie but better than ever because Holly Baking has perfected them
with all-natural ingredients like chocolate chunks and creamy walnuts.
· Cinnamon Bun Caramel Sauce by Robert Rothschild - 5 oz. - Sweet,
gluten-free topping that brings the rich, gooey taste of decadent cinnamon buns
to ice cream, brownies, and cakes.
· Cinnamon Honey Dipping Pretzels by Robert Rothschild - 6 oz. -
All-natural, thick, crunchy pretzels that are flavored with hints of cinnamon
and sweet honey.
(5 of 5)
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
November 10, 2013
My daughter and her husband were thrilled with the basket. It came when it was scheduled, right on time and looked great. Later they said it was just as good as it looked.