This beautiful arrangement makes a generous gift that no one can resist! Inside
a gorgeous basket, your recipient will discover an impressive selection of
delectable gourmet snacks and decadent chocolate treats. Complete with classic
pretzel twists, dense shortbread cookies, and velvety chocolate-dipped peanuts,
this gift is guaranteed to please at any occasion!
· Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery - 4 oz. -
Crunchy bite-sized cookies that are speckled with rich chocolate chips.
· Wafer Petites by Dolcetto - .7 oz. - Thin European-style
wafer cookies that are filled with centers of creamy chocolate.
· Chichester Trail Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz.
- An irresistible snack mix composed of crisp pretzels nuggets, premium nuts,
and crunchy cheddar cheese crackers.
· Pretzel Twists by Auntie Trudie's - 3 oz. - Classic thin
pretzels that are seasoned with gourmet salt and baked until golden.
· Deli Style Hors d'Oeuvre Crackers by Partners - 2 oz. - Thick
and hearty rectangular crackers that are baked until bubbly.
· Hot Pepper Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. - A smooth
Wisconsin-style cheese that's speckled with pieces of real jalapeño peppers.
· Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 3 oz.
- Premium extra-large peanuts that are are bathed in a thick layer of velvety
· Original Scottish Shortbread Cookies by Salem Baking Company - 2 oz.
- Dense and buttery shortbread cookies that are loaded with chunks of rich
· Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham by Asher's - 1.02 oz. - Crisp
grahams that have been dusted with sugar and cinnamon and bathed in premium milk
· Dark Chocolate Smothered Pretzel by Asher's - .8 oz. - A thin
and crunchy pretzel that is drenched in richly dark chocolate.
(5 of 5)
View All 2 Reviews
Write A Review
August 04, 2014
My parents loved their basket! they were receiving gifts from the other "club" and gourmet baskets is 100% better!
November 10, 2013
My daughter and her husband were thrilled with the basket. It came when it was scheduled, right on time and looked great. Later they said it was just as good as it looked.