· Easy to Grip Medium Toothbrush by Colgate
- It's always better to have multiple toothbrushes than none at all!
· Junior Bubble Fruit Toothpaste by Colgate
- 2.7 oz. – A deliciously fruit paste to ensure that brushing your teeth is fun!
· Journal (60 pages) with Foamies Cover and Spiral Binding
- 6" x 9" - Assorted Colors – A journal to document experiences and even write a letter home.
· Bendable PVC Pencil
- 12.5" long – A fun bendable pencil to use with the journal.
· Pencil Sharpener
– Of course all pencils need to come along with a sharpener!
– So as not to lose your way in the dark.
· 2 AA Batteries by Duracell
– To keep you flashlight powered.
· Sudoku Puzzle Books
– A challenging game to play alone or with a friends help.
· Standard Playing Cards
– For those rainy days in which your kid has to stay inside, cards come in handy.
· Memo Board - Half Dry Erase, Half Cork Board
- 11 1/4" x 8 1/2" – A board that no only lets you post pictures and other fun things but also lets you write messages with your fellow campers.
· Instant Hand Sanitizer
- 2 oz. – As a precautionary measure because no kid likes being sick, especially when away from home.
· Pocket Tissues
- 1 pack – A convenient thing to have, whether they are stored under the pillow or in the pocket.
· Rainbow Yo-Yo
- 2" – A American tradition, the Yo-Yo lives on.
· Pet Shaped Rubber Band Bracelets
- 12 pack - This 1980's classic has returned and is bigger than ever. Your kid will be the hippest at camp with these bracelets.
· G2Air Flying Disc
- Assorted Colors - It's similar to a frisbee yet looks much cooler.
· Camp Kids' Activity Book by Education Outdoors
- 48 pages - Yet another activity for those rainy days.
· Wind Raiders Air Missiles
- A fun game for your favorite camper and a friend to enjoy, and they're brightly colored so they will always be able to be found.
· Scribble Pad of Paper
- 56 Sheets - 9" x 12" - When something isn't serious enough for the journal, the scribble pad can be used.
· Fine Point Washable Markers
- 12 Piece Set - Washable markers to be used with the scribble pad or even in the journal.
· Temporary Tattoos
- All kids love temporary tattoos. It allows them to be edgy without getting in touble!
· Puzzle Shapes
- Assorted Games - Puzzle shapes can be enjoyed alone or with friends and are good for those days that are too hot to be outdoors.
· Ookie Ball
- Similar to a Koosh ball, the Ookie ball is a fun one to toss around with friends and is a perfect addition to the
camp care package
· Wind Raiders Foam Sling Shooter
- A great toy that can be enjoyed with all their friends.