Our Classic Gluten Free gift basket
is filled with only the finest of foods. We searched far and wide to find a diverse
selection of GF friendly products that are sure to be enjoyed in this gift basket. You can once again each such treats as chicken noodle soup, chocolate chip cookies, potato sticks, crackers, trail mix and
much more. Our line of Gluten-Free Gift Baskets
are a great gift to give to that special someone.
· Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Baked Potato Sticks by Geraldine's - 5 oz. - Crunchy, tasty and healthy baked potato sticks.
· Pineapple, Coconut & Macadamia Orchard Bar by Liberty Orchards - 1.6 oz. - Delicious, natural energy bars made from fruits, nuts, and seeds.
· Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Chips by Late July - 5.5 oz. - Gourmet multigrain tortilla chips with a gourmet twist.
· Pistachio Trail Mix Crunch by Mareblu Naturals - 3 oz. - Tasty, high protein trail mix with almonds, pistachios and pumpkin seeds.
· Fuji Apple Crunch Dried Fruit by Sensible Foods - 12 g - 100% Fuji apples, sliced and dried to crunchy perfection.
· Chocolate Chip Cookies by Lucy's Cookies - 5.25 oz. - Chocolate lovers beware: you will fall in love with these cookies! Not only gluten free, they may lack lactose, but you'd never know. Sure to become one of your new favorites, these treats by Lucy's Cookies will delight!
· 5 Seed Onion & Chive Crackers Made with Organic Corn by R.W. Garcia - 4 oz. - R.W. Garcia worked hard to create a cracker that actually tastes like a cracker without the gluten. It is an amazing feat and will be enjoyed by all!
· Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup by Frontier Soups - 4.5 oz. - A heart-warming, gluten free soup mix.
· Sour Apple Organic
Hard Candies by Hillside Candy - 3.5 oz. - Individually wrapped hard candies
that are made with organic ingredients and natural sour apple flavor.
· Ruby Red Popcorn by Urban Accents - 16 oz. - A colorful twist on a snack favorite.
· Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn Seasoning by Urban Accents - 3 oz. - An easy way to bring that Kettlecorn flavor into your home.
(4.7 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
April 21, 2014
I was extremely excited to find a website that had gluten free products available in a gift basket. The overall experience was great with one exception. I never received an email notifying me of when the basket had shipped and since I was a first time customer, I was a bit nervous about the gift arriving on time. The basket arrived on time and got great raves from the recipient. I will be using your company again. Thanks for having such a good variety of choices for gift ideas.
January 14, 2014
I sent a gluten free basket to family members in CA. They loved it!
December 28, 2013
The product arrived ahead of time and it was a big hit for the holidays. The recipient can only eat gluten free so this made it especially nice for online shopping!