Do you know what you’re getting your mom for Mother’s Day this year? Consider giving her a Mother’s Day gift basket! The nice thing about gift baskets is that they can be customized to include items that she’ll truly enjoy. Here are some ideas for things that can go inside her gift basket.
- Gourmet SnacksDoes your mom like to eat snacks like potato chips or popcorn? Treat her to something extra special by including gourmet versions of her favorite flavors in her gift basket!
- Gift CardsGift cards are so versatile; they make an excellent choice for a gift basket. You can give her a gift card for almost anything! Treat her to the movies, the spa, her favorite store, or her favorite restaurant! This is a great way to get your mom to pamper or treat herself.
- Hobby ItemsIf your mom has a favorite hobby, you can make her a gift basket filled with items related to that hobby. For example, if she loves to garden, you can put things such as seeds, gardening gloves, and special hand lotion for gardeners into her basket.
- Beauty ProductsMother’s Day is a day to encourage your mom to pamper herself. There’s no better way to do this than with beauty products! If you know what her favorites are, you can fill her basket with those. Otherwise, just select things that are universal, such as body cream and bubble bath. Try making your own beauty products to make the gift even more special!
- New InterestsHas your mom expressed a desire to learn a new skill? If so, Mother’s Day is the perfect time to show your support by giving her everything she needs to get started. For example, if she wants to learn how to play the guitar you can make a basket that has guitar picks, a guitar tuner, a chord book, and an instructional DVD.
- Voucher BookletsMother’s Day is not only a time to honor mothers, but also a chance to give them a break. Sure, you can do all her chores on Mother’s Day, but what about during the rest of the year? Vouchers are a nice addition to her gift basket because she can redeem them anytime she wants! Making dinner, cleaning the house, and running errands all make for great voucher items.
- ChocolateGourmet chocolate is another item you can include in your mom’s gift basket, especially if she’s a chocolate lover! You can either buy her favorite chocolates or make her some from scratch, such as these homemade truffles. Gift baskets with a chocolate theme are also a great idea!By selecting the items that will go in the gift basket, your gift will be much more meaningful than if you gave her something generic.