· Moet & Chandon White Star Champagne - 750 ml - The most classic of all sparkling wines, this iconic bottle of Moet bursts with irresistibly smooth, vibrant champagne that finishes with an alluring crispness.
· L' Authentique Crepe Dentelle (in gold foil) by Gavottes - 4.4 oz. - Sweet, buttery crepes that are rolled into themselves, creating delicate layers of light, crisp biscuit cookie.
· Blanc & Noir Sesame Crackers by Wildly Delicious - 3.53 oz. - Delectable crackers composed of rustic bread that's baked flat and generously topped with both white and black sesame seeds.
· Orange Preserves by Les Confituriers de Haute-Provence - 12.3 oz - A blissful jam made with only the freshest, sweet oranges and pure cane sugar that are slow-cooked in a cauldron, in accordance with tradition.
· Chocolatier Truffles Fantaisie by Guyaux Chocolates - 2.8 oz. - Classic, irregularly shaped French truffles composed of rich, slow-melting ganache that's rolled in black, unsweetened cocoa.
· Almond Macaroons by Biscuits Fossier - 3.5 oz. - Exquisitely light, airy macaroons that are flavored with the sweet taste of creamy almonds, in keeping with a centuries-old tradition.
· (2)Marie Belle Aztec Hot Chocolate - 1 oz packets - Remarkably easy to prepare, these packets quickly create luxuriously thick, silky, European-style hot chocolate.
· Roquefort & Walnut Crackers by Biscuiterie de Provence – 2.3 oz. – Unbeatable, crisp crackers that flawlessly pair nutty walnuts with tangy Roquefort, for a unique combination of sweet and savory tastes.
· Cornichons in vinegar by Clovis - 370 ml - Small, tender gherkins that sit in a brine of vinegar and fresh herbs amongst pearl onions, giving them a elegant, sophisticated taste.
· Pork Pate Spread by Henaff - 3.10 oz. - Premium pork that's salted, cooked until incredibly tender, and blended with stock and spices for a savory, old-fashioned treat.
· Assorted Caramels by Paris Caramels - 3.75 oz. - Sinfully smooth, slow-melting French caramels that are made with coveted ingredients including Charentes-Poitou Butter and fleur de sel.
· Paris Tea by Harney & Sons - 1.4 oz. - A complex, medium bodied black tea with a bouquet similar to dark Earl Grey, but with hints of zesty lemon, creamy caramel, and sweet vanilla.
· All Flower Honey by Baudat - 250 g - All-natural, pure, unprocessed honey that's created deep in the French countryside in Buzançais.
· Pink Champagne Biscuits by Fossier - 3.5 oz - Bright, rose-hued biscuits that are known for their unique texture, sublime taste, and delicate dusting of sweet powdered sugar top.
· Noisette & Cacao by Noiseraie Production – 220 G - Famous in France for its unsurpassed taste, this creamy, organic hazelnut-cashew cocoa spread is perfect on toast, fruits, and crackers,
· Dijon Mustard by Clovis - 7.06 oz. - An authentic, vibrant Dijon with a high mustard seed content, resulting in a spread of remarkably powerful, tangy flavor.