Sorry, this item is out of stock at this time.
Perfect for anyone who craves unique flavors, this impressive bounty unites the
most desirable, award-winning grilling products together. Offering
unbeatably bold tastes with a collection of irresistible hot sauces, deliciously savory rubs, and all-natural cedar
grilling papers, this awesome gift allows them to create food that's truly
nothing shy of great.
· Western Red Cedar Grilling Papers by Fire & Flavor - 8 papers -
Thin sheets of sustainable, all-natural Western Red Cedar that lend their
intense, smoky taste to vegetables and fish.
· Touch O'Heat BBQ Sauce by Rufus Teague - 16 oz. - A uniquely tangy BBQ
sauce that's created according to tradition in Kansas, uniting an
irresistible sweetness with a delicious heat.
· Cowboy Campfire BBQ Sauce by Gringo Jack's - 12 oz. - A medium-heat BBQ
sauce created using all-natural ingredients, including natural smoke, coffee,
chilies, and brown sugar.
· Steak Rub by Rufus Teague - 6.2 oz. - A gluten-free rub of ground
coffee, brown sugar, garlic, and coarse salt.
· Limon Pepper Meat, Fish & Poultry Rub by Robert Rothschild - 5 oz. -
Excellent for grilled fish, this vibrant gourmet rub unites the unique flavors
of tangy lemon and black pepper.
· Pork & BBQ Rub by Urban Accents - 1.5 oz. - A zesty rub composed of
spicy chipotle powder, sweet brown sugar, and smoky ancho chiles.
· Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen - 11 oz. - An
award-winning sauce of sweet maple syrup and fiery chipotles that's perfect on
both meats and vegetables.
· Vermont Grille Dryglaze by Urban Accents - 2 oz. - An all-natural blend
of ginger, maple sugar, spices, and thyme that's perfect for grilling and
· Kingsford Burger Press by Fox Run - The key to the perfect burgers, this handy press neatly molds each patty into
1/4" thick, making them perfect for grilling.
(4 of 5)
View All 2 Reviews
Write A Review
March 04, 2014
Sent to my brother for his birthday, totally loved it! great gift and great packaging/presentation. I will order again!
October 25, 2007
We LOVED everything that came in ths basket!