The Extreme Tailgating™ Super Bowl Gift Basket is the only Football Gift Basket ‘extreme’ enough to match the big game. This
Super Bowl Gift Basket
is packed with gourmet snacks and micro-brew beers that will hit you like an all-pro linebacker! What better way to celebrate the Super Bowl than with a gourmet super bowl basket filled with gourmet snacks like Garlic Summer Sausage, Gourmet
Multigrain chips, a hot pepper
cheese round, and MUCH more? And did we mention the beer? Mmm, Beer. Enjoy and share the finest microbrews from around the country, like Smuttynose Old Brown Dog, Magic Hat #9, and Long Trail Seasonal Ale. Be your party’s MVP with a Super Bowl Gift Basket that will satisfy everyone from Tom Brady to Troy Polamalu!
· (2) Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - 12 oz. - Elaine Louie, of Premier Beer - A Guide to America's Best Bottled Microbrews calls it, “a flawless beer that opens with bright, perky high notes of maltiness and orange blossom and segues into a delectable hoppiness.” This beer is so incredible that it makes us forget how jealous we are of Elaine for making a career of drinking great beer.
· (2) Magic Hat #9 - 12 oz. - This is one of the most popular micro brews in America. Magic Hat says that #9 is a “beer cloaked in secrecy.” Let’s hope Bill Belichick doesn’t find out!
· (2) Sam Adams Seasonal - 12 oz. - Sam Adams, the original microbrew. Need we say more?
· (2) Leinenkugal Seasonal - 12 oz. - A combination of chocolate, hazelnut and caramel in a wonderful taste that will certainly be pleasurable to drink.
· (2) Long Trail Seasonal Ale - 12 oz. - It’s been a long season, we know. Kick back and relax with one of Vermont’s finest microbrews.
· (2) Smuttynose - Old Brown Dog 12 oz. - Old Brown Dog has been cited as a classic example of the "American Brown Ale" style of beer. A perfect complement to all of the other classic ingredients in our Super Bowl Gift Basket!
· Parmesan Artichoke Garlic Cheese Straws by Salem Baking Company - 2.5 oz. - The great taste you would normally find in a dip but just as good in a crunchy snack.
· Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies by Holly’s Baking - 6 oz. - Cookies that
are better than Mom’s? Right here. Most people claim that these delicious,
all-natural chocolate chip delights give Mom’s a run for their money.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Freshly made,
handcrafted popcorn that’s drenched in crunchy caramel and tossed with premium
Virginia and redskin peanuts.
· Hors D'oeuvre Deli Style Crackers by Partners - 4.9 oz. - The best tasting crackers that go great with cheeses and dips.
· Hot Pepper Round by Northwood Cheese - 4 oz. – Don’t expect this to be around long if you invite any Packer fans to your Super Bowl party! In fact, just don’t expect this to be around long! A delicious complement the crackers we've included, this cheese is rich and complicated, yet simple enough for everyone to enjoy.
· Smoked Sausage by Northwoods - 7 oz. - Handcrafted in keeping with
tradition, this irresistibly lean summer sausage is made using only premium
meats and all-natural spices.
· Smoked Pepperoni by Vermont Smoke & Cure - 7 oz. – Pizza isn’t the only place to enjoy great pepperoni. Tons of flavor and unmistakable small-batch quality in a take-anywhere package!
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - We take seriously our role as “Gourmet Food Educators”, and we’re using our Extreme Tailgating Superbowl Party Gift Basket to introduce the world to Divine Bovine Gourmet Beef Jerky. "Pop's Choice" Brisket of Beef in a mild blend of savory spices and Pop's unique marinade, with a hint of garlic, and finished with a light topping of black pepper. Divine Bovine Gourmet Beef jerky is different as it uses only hand-cut Brisket of Beef; it is dry aged for 30 days then marinated for 24 hours, no added MSG or Nitrates and using only honey as the natural preservative.
· Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Chips by Late July - 5.5 oz. -
Give a big "Howdy," to these zesty, organic chips from Late July. Tasting of
tangy sour cream and seasoned with the perfect combination of herbs and spices,
these chips are an instant hit.
· Caliente Baby Salsa by Gringo Jacks - 16 oz. - There is nothing better than a quality salsa that has just the right amount of spice.
· Salsa Con Queso Mild Dip by Frontera Foods - 16 oz. - Salsa and cheese, need we say more!
· Zesty Snack Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 8 oz. – We’ve coated
crunchy peanuts, savory pretzels, and delicious sesame sticks with zesty Cajun
spices, creating an addicting snack mix we’re so proud of that we keep it on a
pedestal – literally.
· Crispy Cracker Crunch by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - Our food
experts are, well, experts – so they know a thing or two about snacking well.
Using their vast knowledge, they created this snack mix comprised of crispy rice
crackers and poppy and onion sticks that are speckled with a savory blend of
herbs and spices.
· 5 O'Clock Crunch by Feridies - 6 oz. - You have never tried a mix that is as unique and tasty as this one.
· Geraldine’s Baked Potato Sticks by Bodacious Food Company - 5 oz. -
What’s in this bag makes French fries seem like a joke. Crunchy, all-natural,
and twice baked, these sticks are not only delicious but offer 50% less fat than
your average potato snack, making guilt free snacking easier than ever.
· Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Peanut Butter and pretzels. These gourmet nuggets go together like Jerry Rice and Joe Montana!
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Cranberries, Roasted & Salted Blanched Peanuts, Almonds & Walnuts, Banana Chips, Raisins, Pineapple, papaya and Pepitas.
(5 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
July 22, 2014
Our friends who are visiting from Switzerland were blown away by the Extreme Tailgating Super Bowl Gift Basket. They loved sampling the micro-beers and the snacks. Thanks for getting the package there in time for their arrival as promised!
January 28, 2014
You got it there when it needed to be there and the recipient was very happy with the product. Thank you for a job well done, I'll be using your services again in the future.
September 27, 2009
good! i like it!