We think that great beers should know no borders.
That's why we've sought out delicious brews from around the globe and united
them in one amazing gift! Perfect for anyone who enjoys a cold one, we’ve
brought together beers from 11 different countries and artfully arranged them
inside of our galvanized steel bucket. And since nothing goes with a tasty brew
like good snacks, we carefully chose some of our most beloved gourmet foods to
include, creating a special gift that's impossible to not enjoy!
· Large Galvanized Steel Bucket - A sturdy galvanized steel bucket with
handles, that easily keeps 12 beers cold with the addition of ice.
· Newcastle - 12 oz. - Beautifully dark amber in color, this robust brew
is created in England and has become the world's most famous brown ale.
· Sapporo - 12 oz. - Renowned for its famously crisp, refreshing taste,
this exquisite lager is brewed in Japan using premium ingredients.
· Stella Artois - 12 oz. - First introduced to the world over 600 years
ago, this exceptional, classic Belgian lager is recognized by its beautiful
golden color and crisp taste
· Guinness - 12 oz. - A traditional, dry Irish stout that boasts a
uniquely bittersweet flavor, which has made it one of the most successful beers
in the world.
· Red Stripe - 11.2 oz. - Brewed in Jamaica since 1938, this flavorful,
golden lager has been recognized all over the world for its vibrant taste.
· Corona - 12 oz. - An iconic pale lager that's brewed in Mexico and
celebrated for its crisp, refreshing taste.
· Grolsch - 12 oz. - Brewed in the Netherlands for nearly four centuries,
this bold, premium pilsner-style lager is zesty and fragrant.
· Blue Moon - 12 oz. - A flavorful Belgian-style Wheat Ale with notes of
Valencia orange peel and a smooth, creamy finish.
· Kirin Ichiban - 12 oz. - Japan's best-selling beer, this 100% malt beverage
is made from a unique process, which extracts only the purest portion of the
· Molson - 12 oz. - Smooth and slightly sweet, this Canadian lager is
brewed with extra malt and hops for a strong taste.
· Tsingtao - 12 oz. - Created in Qingdao, China, this well-hopped
pilsner-style lager has a sweet, nutty taste.
· Samuel Adams - 12 oz. - Named the "Best Beer in America," this timeless,
full-bodied lager is created using only the finest hand-selected ingredients.
· Wisconsin Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. - Crafted
in Wisconsin tradition, this smooth, creamy cheese is infused with fresh
chipotle peppers for the perfect amount of heat.
· Crispy Cracker Crunch by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - A delicious
snack mix composed of crunchy rice crackers, poppy and onion sesame sticks, and
· Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. -
Bite-sized pieces of crunchy, lightly salted pretzels that are generously filled
with smooth, creamy peanut butter.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - Sublime,
melt-in-your-mouth jerky created from brisket that's been coated in a
secret blend of herbs and spices.
· Deli Style Hors d'Oeuvre Crackers by Partners - 2 oz. - Exquisitely
crisp crackers that are fashioned out of the finest all-natural ingredients and
seasoned with sea salt and hearty olive oil.
· Smoked Pepperoni by Vermont Smoke & Cure - 7 oz. - An irresistibly
dry, non-oily pepperoni that's made from scratch in Vermont and smoked over corn
cob and maple wood embers.
· Buffalo Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Handcrafted gourmet popcorn
that's completely covered in fiery buffalo flavor.
(5 of 5)
View All 34 Reviews
Write A Review
November 21, 2014
The basket of beers from around the world was fantastic. It really made my son's 21st birthday special.
October 25, 2014
I bought 2 of these gift baskets as a housewarming gift for my friend's two sons. They called to say it was the "most awesome gift they had ever gotten!"
September 16, 2014
My son in law just loved it and thought it was a great gift. It was beautifully put together and just amazing, I was told. You can be rest assured I will be back ordering for Christmas. Again thank you, the young lady I spoke with was most helpful.