· (2) Charms Blo Pops - Assorted - The ORIGINAL Bubble Gum Filled Lollipop.
· Mike and Ike Original Fruits - 2.12 oz. - These sweet tart rope candies were a staple at the movies and the drive-in; remember the drive-in?
· Kazoozles by Wonka - 1.8 oz. - Sweet, flavored sugar powder eaten with an edible candy stick.
· Candy Necklace by Smarties - Sweet candy that you can wear. Who doesn’t remember these?
· Good & Plenty by The Hershey Company - 6 oz. - Licorice candy coated in a candy shell.
· Everlasting Gobstopper by Wonka - 1.77 oz - A classic hard candy, and by hard, we mean really hard, as in, “don’t try to bite the gobstopper, or you’ll break your teeth!” Each layer dissolves to reveal a different colored (and sometimes different flavored) layer, before dissolving completely.
· Hot Tamales - The original gooey cinnamon candies!
· Ring Pop - A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually over wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag.
· Sour Patch Kids by Cadbury Adams Canada - 2 oz. - The best of both gummy world - sour and sweet.
· Starburst Original Fruit Chews - 2.07 oz - Bright and flavorful fruity chews.
· Tootsie Roll - Another classic, classic candy. Here’s some historical background, in 1896, Leo Hirschfield came to the US and started a making candy in a small shop, where he decided to make a chocolaty candy that wouldn’t melt in the heat. He invented the Tootsie roll, which he named after his daughter’s nickname, Tootsie. The rest is candy history!
· Bursting Berry Blo Pop by Charms - Bursting with mega berry flavor, this classic, sweet sucker wraps around a center of thick bubblegum.
· (4) Sour Balls - Assorted - Hard candy balls with a tangy twist.
· (5) Nostalgic Bubble Gum - Classic American bubble gum.
· (4) Smarties - Ok, so they won’t make you smarter, but who cares? These are a sweet and sour staple of American childhood.
· (4) Atomic Fireballs - Hard candies with a fiery flavor.
· (4) Laffy Taffy - Assorted - Maybe the most unique candy in the nostalgic candy basket, this gooey, chewy, tangy treat has ruined many a healthy dinner in its day.
· (2) Root Beer Barrels - The classic root beer flavored hard candies.