Every year is different. That's why we always try to find new ways to celebrate it. This year, we've hunted down an adorable tin that's perfect for spreading merriment - and not just because of how it looks. Besides being super cute, this tin is laden with classic holiday tastes like dreamy chocolates, sweet mint, and crunchy cookies, making it a unique gift perfect for this special season.
· Seasoned Pretzels by East Shore Co.
- 4 oz. - With a unique blend of herbs and spices, these plump, crunchy pretzel
sticks are delicious whether they're dipped or eaten plain.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm
- 7.8 oz. - Thick, creamy dip that gets its flavor from ripe raspberries, tangy
mustard, and gooey clover honey.
· Shortbread Cookies in Snowman Globe Gift box by Too Good Gourmet - 7
oz. - Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth shortbread cookies that are baked to perfection
and wrapped in the cutest festive box ever. Really - ever.
· (2) Dark Chocolate Smothered Pretzels by Asher's
- .8 oz. - Like things that are sweet and savory? We do too.
That's why we're in love with these light, delicate pretzels that have been
completely drenched in rich, super-dark chocolate.
· Roasted and Salted Peanuts in
Holiday Can by Feridies
- 9 oz. - Crunchy, extra-large Virginia nuts that have been roasted in peanut
oil and evenly speckled with salt.
· Chocolate Dipped Vanilla Bean Moravian Sugar Cookies by Salem Baking - 8 oz. -
Thin, crunchy cookies that are crafted with fresh vanilla bean, premium sugar
cane, and dipped into a bath of chocolate.
· Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion - 4 oz. - Generally, we're taught
not to double dip, but we're grateful the creators at Old Dominion didn't get
the memo. These elegant peanuts are dipped twice into a bath of rich,
chocolate velvet, creating a snack that's uniquely delicious.
· Double Dipped Mint Candy Sticks by Bogdon's - 20 sticks - Mint candy
sticks that are dipped twice into a bath of rich, dreamy dark chocolate.