Help them celebrate Easter with a different kind of basket this year.
Inside this adorable cloth-lined basket are all the ingredients needed for a
gourmet breakfast with the finest pancake mix, freshest wild Maine blueberries,
and purest New Hampshire maple syrup, making their Easter morning more special
· Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 16 oz. - A mix of malted
flour and vanilla that easily creates the fluffiest, lightest pancakes ever.
· Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. - Were they
picked yesterday? Nope. But these ripe Maine blueberries are packed
in water ensuring that they're just as fresh as if they had been.
· Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup by The Maple Guys - 8 oz. -
Award-winningly sweet, pure Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup and not a thing else.
· Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 12 oz. - Just add a
splash of milk and they've got sensational, fluffy biscuits of savory cheddar
cheese and fresh chives.
· Country Ham Biscuit Slices by Broadbent's - 8 oz. - Gourmet country ham
that's dry cured, hickory smoked, aged to perfection, and cut into pieces that
are just the right size to enjoy atop biscuits.
· (2) Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters - 1.5 oz. - The richest
gourmet coffee that's already measured out so they can quickly create the
blissful taste of roasted perfection.
· Bountiful Harvest Granola by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - A filling
blend of crunchy vanilla granola, moist raisins, dried cranberries, and creamy
· Blueberry Crisp by Village Mixes - 9 oz. - Just add blueberries and
butter for a deliciously sweet, all-natural crisp that is ready in minutes.
· Wild Maine Blueberry Jam by Stonewall Kitchen - 4 oz. - A blissful jam
of wild, hand-raked Maine blueberries that has been splashed with lemon juice
and sweetened with the perfect amount of sugar.
View All 4 Reviews
Write A Review
The breakfast Easter gift basket was the way to go! The whole package was outstanding, especially the bacon. After getting one, I’ll be sending them this year. – Chris & Family
Each and every product was excellent. The coffee, bacon, syrup, jam; you won’t find a better gift basket. – James M.
I sent this to my son and his family who were vacationing in Breckenridge. They have been raving each day about how great each new food was. They're not ham eaters usually but said cooking it up a la Canadian Bacon made it taste like candy! I'm from Maine so ordered it because of the New England items in there. Good choice!!