Help them celebrate Easter with a different kind of basket this year.
Inside this adorable cloth-lined basket are all the ingredients needed for a
gourmet breakfast with the finest pancake mix, freshest wild Maine blueberries,
and purest New Hampshire maple syrup, making their Easter morning more special
· Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 16 oz. - A mix
of malted flour and vanilla that easily creates the fluffiest, lightest pancakes
· Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup by The Maple Guys - 3.4 oz. -
Award-winningly sweet, pure Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup and not a thing else.
· (2) Perfect Potfuls Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters - 1.5 oz.
- The richest gourmet coffee that's already measured out so they can quickly
create the blissful taste of roasted perfection.
· Country Ham Biscuit Slices by Broadbent's - 8 oz. -
Deliciously lean gourmet
country ham that's cut into
pieces just the right size to enjoy atop biscuits.
· Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. -
Tiny Maine blueberries that are packed in water ensuring that they're just as
fresh as if they had been.
· Cranberry Almond Multigrain Oatmeal by Holly's Oatmeal - 16 oz.
- A hearty and delicious oatmeal made from all-natural whole grains, fresh
almonds, and tart cranberries.
· Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 12 oz. - Just
add a splash of milk and they've got sensational, fluffy biscuits of savory
cheddar cheese and fresh chives.
(4.8 of 5)
View All 5 Reviews
Write A Review
April 20, 2014
Very happy with the order process, the delivery and the quality.
March 30, 2010
I sent this to my son and his family who were vacationing in Breckenridge. They have been raving each day about how great each new food was. They're not ham eaters usually but said cooking it up a la Canadian Bacon made it taste like candy! I'm from Maine so ordered it because of the New England items in there. Good choice!!
April 05, 2006
Each and every product was excellent. The coffee, bacon, syrup, jam; you won’t find a better gift basket. – James M.