She used to make you the best breakfasts ever, right? Well, it's time to
return the favor. Show her how much you appreciate her years of hard work
by sending her an unbeatable breakfast. Comprised of gourmet foods like
wild Maine blueberries, Stonewall Kitchen's pancake mix, and artisan coffee,
this gift makes a Mother's Day she'll never forget.
· Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 16 oz. – Return the favor
of fresh, fluffy pancakes...only gourmet style. This mix of malted flour
and vanilla yields the most delicious, light pancakes ever imagined, so they're
perfect for starting her special day off right.
· Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. - The freshest
wild Maine blueberries that are packed in water so they're the freshest ever,
making them perfect for pancakes.
· Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup by The Maple Guys - 8 oz. – Things that are award-winning should stick together. That's why we've included this award-winning Grade A Dark
Amber maple syrup. It's known for being number one, just like your mom.
· Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 12 oz. – A gourmet mix
that's crafted with the delectable, savory taste of creamy cheddar cheese and
· Country Ham Biscuit Slices by Broadbent's - 8 oz. – Slices of dry
cured, hickory smoked ham that are aged to perfection and cut to be just the right
size to place on a biscuit.
· (2) Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters - 1.5 oz. – Packets of
rich, gourmet coffee that are premeasured to create the perfect pot-full.
· Bountiful Harvest Granola by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. – Our own
mix of sweet vanilla granola that's tossed with creamy almonds, tender raisins,
and dried cranberries.
Blueberry Crisp by Village Mixes - 9 oz. -
This mix easily creates a delicious breakfast dessert that's super sweet...just like Mom. Crafted
with all-natural ingredients, all she'll have to do is add blueberries and
butter, and it'll be ready in minutes.
· Wild Maine Blueberry Jam by Stonewall Kitchen - 4 oz. –
A tempting jam of wild, hand-raked Maine blueberries, just the right amount of
sugar, and a splash of lemon juice.