It's a little scary how perfect this care package is. But given that our
experts are over the moon about Halloween, it's not a huge surprise. As
soon as they were asked to craft a gift that would be used to send the spirit of
spooking, they whipped out their cauldrons, tore through their spell books, and
nailed down their wand movements until this package was complete. Amply
stocked with the season's sweetest candy assortment and fun, frightening gear,
this magical care package is perfect for people of all ages.
· Giant Black Spider – No matter how much spiders freak us out (even if
they're fake) this large, hairy one is important to our gift, as 8-legged
creatures are a vital part of Halloween scare.
· Candy Blood Bag – single packet – A creepy bag of sweet, liquid cherry
candy that’s impossible to reject.
· Tropical Typhoon Mike & Ike’s by Just Born Candy – 5 oz. – Chewy,
bite-sized candies bursting with exotic flavors like Paradise Punch,
Strawberry-Banana, and Mango.
· (2) Colorful Spider Ring – It's hard to be both cute and creepy at
once, but somehow, these colorful spider rings manage to do just that.
· Glow in the Dark Eye Glasses – These fun, glowing glasses will
help them see the world in a whole new light...literally.
· Glow Bars - 2 pk - Two translucent, plastic tubes that emit a
super-bright neon glow for hours.
· Glow In the Dark Bracelets - 6 pack – An assortment of bright,
neon-colored glow bracelets.
· Halloween Cotton Candy - 1.5 oz. – A magically sweet cotton candy
that's mega-epic flavor is enclosed in a festive container.
· 1/2 lb. of Assorted Chocolate Candies from Mars, Nestle, and Hershey's® Companies -
A vast array of brand name candy bars like Milky Way, Snickers, Three Musketeers, Twix, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger, Hershey® Bar, Kit-Kat®, Almond Joy®, Plain M & Ms, Whoppers, and Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups.
· Peanut M&Ms by Mars - 1.69 oz. – Premium peanuts that are coated in
real milk chocolate and a colorful shell.
· Plain M&Ms by Mars - 1.69 oz. – As if they're not their favorite
candy. These classic, rich morsels of real milk chocolate are loved around
· Sour Skittles by Mars - 1.8 oz. – Bite-sized candies with the same
classic fruit flavors as the original, but intensified with bold sour tastes.
· Skittles by Mars - 2.17 oz. - Classic, chewy rainbow candies that burst
with sweet, fruity flavors.
· Mini Sour Gummi Worms by Albanese Confectionery – 5 oz. – They may be
small, but these gourmet gummi worms are jam-packed with sour flavor that's
created using the finest ingredients.
· Mike & Ike Original - These oblong fruit-flavored candies are a
time-tested treat that have been popular with all ages since their creation back
in the 1950's.
· Strawberry Twizzlers® - 2.5 oz. – Irresistible candy twists that
embody the flavor of sweet, ripe strawberries.
· Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups by Hershey - 1.5 oz. - The beloved
classic combination of smooth, creamy peanut butter and rich, sinful milk
· Pepperoni Pizza Combos by Mars - 1.7 oz. - Crunchy, oven-baked
cylinders that are full of real cheese and zesty pepperoni flavor.
· TGIFriday's Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins - 3 oz. - Thick
chips of real potatoes that are loaded with the bold flavor of savory
bacon and aged cheddar.
· Tropical Skittles by Wrigley’s – 2.17 oz. – For over 20 years, the
flavors of rich banana, juicy kiwi, and sweet mango have been redefined with
these chewy, bite-sized candies.
· Butter Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Co. - 4 oz. - Extra-large,
premium Virginia peanuts that are enveloped in rich, grade AA butter, and
sprinkled with brown sugar.
· Honey Mustard and Onion Pretzel Bites by Snyder's - 3.5 oz. - Crunchy,
bite-sized pretzel pieces that get their flavor from tangy honey mustard and
· Sour Patch Kids - 3.5 oz. – Delicious gummy candies that start off
super-sour but end on a sweet note.
· Charms Blow Pops - Assorted – It's nice to have versatility in life.
That's why these delicious, fruity pops have remained popular for decades -
they're two different treats in one: sweet lolly and chewy gum.
· Pixy Stix - Originally sold as a drink mix in the 1940s, these sweet
and sour powdered candy sticks have been poured into mouths for years.
· Tootsie Pops by Tootsie Roll Industries - .6 oz. –Trying to count how
many licks it takes to get to the center somehow never gets old. That's
probably one of the reasons why these sweet, fruit-flavored, candy-filled
lollipops are #1 in the world.