Skip the ties and power tools - when it comes to making this Father's Day special, this awesome gift is all you need! Inside a galvanized steel bucket, Dad will find a collection of six delicious beers from around the world, along with three hand-rolled Payne-Mason cigars. Completed with the addition of a handsome cedar-lined case and a guillotine-style cigar cutter, this unexpected arrangement is certain to make Father's Day this year one to remember!
· Guinness Draught - 12 oz. - An irresistible, traditional Irish stout
that boasts a uniquely sweet bitter flavor.
· Molson XXX - 12 oz. - Crafted in the heart of Canada from prairie
barley, this smooth, slightly sweet lager is brewed with extra hops for a
uniquely strong taste.
· Stella Artois - 12 oz. - An exceptional Belgian lager that has been
recognized for it's golden color for over 600 years.
· Newcastle - 12 oz. - A hearty English brew famous for its robust flavor
that has helped it become the world's most beloved brown ale.
· Sapporo - 12 oz. - Imported from Japan, this vibrant lager is
recognized around the world due to its crisp, vibrant taste.
· Red stripe - 11.2 oz. - A golden, vibrant lager that's been proudly
brewed in Jamaica since 1938.
· (3) Torpedo Barber Cigar by Payne-Mason Cigars - Hand-rolled two-toned
cigars that boast a slightly toasty, delicate floral flavor.
· Cedar Lined Traveling Case - A handsome case crafted of super soft brown
leather and lined with cedar to keep up to 3 cigars fresh.
· 60 Ring Gauge Stainless Cutter - A classic guillotine-style cigar
cutter that has stainless steel blades for a flawless, precise cut.