Make the most anticipated morning of the year even more exciting (and
give them the stamina to unwrap all those presents) with a gourmet breakfast.
This adorable, cloth-lined basket is stocked with Maine's freshest wild
blueberries, sweet Grade A maple syrup, and hickory smoked ham slices, making it
easy to create a breakfast almost as special as the morning itself.
· Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 16 oz. - A mixture of
malted flour and sweet vanilla that creates the fluffiest imaginable pancakes
· Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. - Tiny
hand-raked wild Maine
blueberries that are packed in water for absolute freshness.
· Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup by The Maple Guys - 8 oz. - Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup
that's won awards for perfect taste, clarity, and density.
· Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 12 oz. - A mix that
quickly creates gourmet biscuits of creamy cheddar cheese and fresh chives.
· Country Ham Biscuit Slices by Broadbent's - 8 oz. - Slices of dry
cured, hickory smoked ham that's aged to perfection and cut to be just the right
size for breakfast.
· (2) Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters - 1.5 oz. - Bags of
rich, gourmet coffees are already measured out ensuring the brew.
· Pistachio Trail Mix Crunch by Mareblu Naturals - 3 oz. - A crisp
trail mix composed of dry roasted cashews, pistachios, almonds, and pumpkin
seeds that are drizzled with rice syrup and sprinkled with sea salt.
· Blueberry Crisp by Village Mixes - 9 oz. -
A mix of all-natural ingredients that quickly brings to life
a family favorite of ripe blueberries and sweet brown sugar.
· Wild Maine Blueberry Jam by Stonewall Kitchen - 4 oz. - Irresistible
jam of tiny, hand-raked Maine blueberries, sweet sugar, and lemon juice.
(5 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
December 23, 2013
Great job. Loved the selection and the package showed up in the estimated time frame.
December 21, 2013
JUST WONDERFUL!! The basket looked great and arrived on time.
I sent it to my dear friends and they are very happy with it. They are saving it for Christmas morning but we are sure it will be delious.
December 20, 2013
The Irish Beer Basket that I ordered as a gift arrived even earlier than anticipated. Although it has not been opened yet, I am hoping that my husband will be pleased. Thanks for the promptness!