Up in New England, a traditional breakfast is more than just a meal – it’s a ritual. We don’t
rush through it; we take our time and create delicious dishes that we’re known
across the country for. But no one has to make the trek up here for one of our
classic breakfasts. Inside this basket are Maine’s freshest blueberries, New
Hampshire maple syrup, and Broadbent’s country ham, allowing
anyone to enjoy a North Country breakfast no matter where they are.
· Farmhouse Pancake Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 16 oz. - A delightful
blend of malted flour and vanilla that creates blissfully light and fluffy
· The Maple Guys Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup - 3.4 oz. - Grade A maple
syrup that's been proudly named the best in New Hampshire for years.
· Perfect Potfuls Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters - 1.5 oz. - Freshly roasted
coffee that's already measured out to create the perfect strength brew.
· Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix by Stonewall Kitchen - 12 oz. - A
wonderful mix created with creamy cheddar cheese and fresh chives that produces
fluffy, golden brown biscuits.
· Country Ham Biscuit Slices by Broadbent's - 8 oz. - Ham that's been dry cured, hickory smoked, aged, and cut into
slices that are the perfect size for breakfast.
· Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. - Hand-raked wild Maine blueberries
that are packed in water to preserve freshness.