We think that great beers should know no borders.
That's why we've sought out delicious brews from around the globe and united
them in one amazing gift! Perfect for anyone who enjoys a cold one, we’ve
brought together beers from 11 different countries and artfully arranged them
inside of our galvanized steel bucket. And since nothing goes with a tasty brew
like good snacks, we carefully chose some of our most beloved gourmet foods to
include, creating a special gift that's impossible to not enjoy!
· Large Galvanized Steel Bucket - A sturdy galvanized steel bucket with
handles, that easily keeps 12 beers cold with the addition of ice.
· Newcastle - 12 oz. - Beautifully dark amber in color, this robust brew
is created in England and has become the world's most famous brown ale.
· Sapporo - 12 oz. - Renowned for its famously crisp, refreshing taste,
this exquisite lager is brewed in Japan using premium ingredients.
· Stella Artois - 12 oz. - First introduced to the world over 600 years
ago, this exceptional, classic Belgian lager is recognized by its beautiful
golden color and crisp taste.
· Guinness - 12 oz. - A traditional, dry Irish stout that boasts a
uniquely bittersweet flavor, which has made it one of the most successful beers
in the world.
· Red Stripe - 11.2 oz. - Brewed in Jamaica since 1938, this flavorful,
golden lager has been recognized all over the world for its vibrant taste.
· Corona - 12 oz. - An iconic pale lager that's brewed in Mexico and
celebrated for its crisp, refreshing taste.
· Grolsch - 12 oz. - Brewed in the Netherlands for nearly four centuries,
this bold, premium pilsner-style lager is zesty and fragrant.
· Foster's - 12 oz. - Australia's first beer, this pale lager is loved
for its distinct, refreshing flavor.
· Kirin Ichiban - 12 oz. - Japan's best-selling beer, this 100% malt beverage
is made from a unique process, which extracts only the purest portion of the
· Molson - 12 oz. - Smooth and slightly sweet, this Canadian lager is
brewed with extra malt and hops for a strong taste.
· Tsingtao - 12 oz. - Created in Qingdao, China, this well-hopped
pilsner-style lager has a sweet, nutty taste.
· Samuel Adams - 12 oz. - Named the "Best Beer in America," this timeless,
full-bodied lager is created using only the finest hand-selected ingredients.
· Wisconsin Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. - Crafted in Wisconsin tradition, this smooth, creamy cheese is infused with fresh chipotle peppers for the perfect amount of heat.
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our
own, premium peanuts that are gently roasted and coated with the perfect amount
· Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. -
Bite-sized pieces of crunchy, lightly salted pretzels that are generously filled
with smooth, creamy peanut butter.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - Sublime,
melt-in-your-mouth jerky created from brisket that's been coated in a
secret blend of herbs and spices.
· Deli Style Hors D'oeuvre Crackers by Partners - 2 oz. - Exquisitely
crisp crackers that are fashioned out of the finest all-natural ingredients and
seasoned with sea salt and hearty olive oil.
· Smoked Pepperoni by Vermont Smoke & Cure - 7 oz. - An irresistibly
dry, non-oily pepperoni that's made from scratch in Vermont and smoked over corn
cob and maple wood embers.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Handcrafted
gourmet popcorn that's completely covered in golden caramel and tossed with
premium redskin and Virginia peanuts.
(5 of 5)
View All 30 Reviews
Write A Review
June 24, 2014
This basket was a hit for the man I sent it to. It was for a speedy recovery after surgery and I did not think he would enjoy flowers. He loved it!!
June 17, 2014
This was my first using GourmetGiftBaskets and it was a great experience. From the assortment of gift options, to the ordering process and on time delivery. My husband was thrilled with the basket on Father's Day!
May 03, 2014
Delivered super fast. Looked as pictured. My son loved it! Great party for him and his roommates.