Created in small batches to achieve distinct, complex flavors, delicious microbrews have gained quite a following.
And since we're crazy about unique tastes (as well as beer) we decided our gift
collection couldn't possibly be complete without a bucket of our favorite craft
brews. In this totally fun gift, we've united some of our favorite
microbrews that are local to our area, along with a few from across the country,
and paired them with an assortment of
carefully chosen gourmet snacks, creating a special gift that is sure to be
· Galvanized Steel Bucket - With the addition of ice, this sturdy steel
bucket offers the perfect way to keep their brews cool.
· Samuel Adams Sam Seasonal - 12 oz. - Distinctive, flavorful beers that
are created with the freshest ingredients to embody each of the different
· Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - 12 oz. - A uniquely piney pale ale
brewed in copper kettles that sit in Chico, California.
· Leinenkugel's Seasonal - 12 oz. - Brewed from unique family recipes
that have transcended 5 generations, Linenkugel's Seasonal brews are beloved for
their original tastes and delicious maltiness.
· Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz. -
A delectable mixture of premium gourmet nuts, crisp cheddar crackers, tasty
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet - 8 oz. - The finest Virginia
peanuts, slowly roasted to perfection and evenly salted for your satisfaction.
· Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 2.5 cups - Slightly sweet and
totally tangy, this handcrafted gourmet popcorn is coated with blissful honey
mustard, creating a treat that's impossible to resist.