Created in small batches to achieve distinct, complex flavors, delicious microbrews have gained quite a following.
And since we're crazy about unique tastes (as well as beer) we decided our gift
collection couldn't possibly be complete without a bucket of our favorite craft
brews. In this totally fun gift, we've united some of our favorite
microbrews that are local to our area, along with a few from across the country,
and paired them with an assortment of
carefully chosen gourmet snacks, creating a special gift that is sure to be
· Galvanized Steel Bucket - With the addition of ice, this sturdy steel
bucket offers the perfect way to keep their brews cool.
· Samuel Adams Sam Seasonal - 12 oz. - Distinctive, flavorful beers that
are created with the freshest ingredients to embody each of the different
· Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - 12 oz. - A uniquely piney pale ale
brewed in copper kettles that sit in Chico, California.
· Leinenkugel's Seasonal - 12 oz. - Brewed from unique family recipes
that have transcended 5 generations, Linenkugel's Seasonal brews are beloved for
their original tastes and delicious maltiness.
· Zesty Snack Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - A delectable mix of
premium peanuts, lightly salted pretzels, and crisp sesame sticks that are
tossed in our original Cajun seasoning.
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Large,
premium peanuts that are gently roasted and coated with the perfect amount of
· Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 2.5 cups - Slightly sweet and
totally tangy, this handcrafted gourmet popcorn is coated with blissful honey
mustard, creating a treat that's impossible to resist.
(4.9 of 5)
View All 8 Reviews
Write A Review
December 16, 2013
Terrific gift for my brother!!
He was delighted with his gift.
The delivery was on time and in
perfect condition. I shall continue to use your company.
November 11, 2013
my son loved it so did everyone at Trek bike corp.Whenit arrived they all were jealous! Thanks for helping me make my son happy on his Birthday!
November 07, 2013
Well received and what I expected.