Our Texas Gift Baskets are big and unique enough to be worthy of a Texas cowboy legend, like Pecos Bill, who was rumored to have
used a rattlesnake as a lasso and to have shot all of the stars out of the sky to impress his girlfriend. While we don’t endorse your use of a rattlesnake lasso or shooting at stars, we do endorse all of the gourmet snacks included in these Classic Texas Baskets. Inside your lucky
recipient will find insanely delicious multigrain chips, bold salsa, guacamole, queso cheese dip, Texas chili, and of course, hot sauce! So, when you want to send a gift with a little bit of Western “Kick”, send one of our Southwest Gift Baskets!
· Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Chips by Late July -
5.5 oz. -
These wholesome, multigrain snack chips are coated with mild sour cream, herbs,
and spices to create a unique snack that's going to go quickly.
· Truly Red Salsa by Gringo Jack's
- 16 oz. – This all natural salsa is made in small batches in an outstanding Mexican restaurant in Vermont, after patrons begged for years to enjoy their sauces at home, we’ve decided to included these in our Texas Themed Gift Baskets!
· Guacamole Mix by Frontera Foods
- 8 oz. - Just add fresh avocados to this inspired mix of tomatillos, roasted garlic and green chile and you’ll have gourmet guacamole fast! This is a staple of our popular Gourmet Food Gift Baskets.
· Zesty Snack Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com
– 8 oz. – Once this savory
blend of pretzels, peanuts, and sesame sticks is picked up, it’s as good as
gone. Mixed with tangy Cajun spices, this snack of ours is certainly the best
· Salsa Con Queso Dip by Frontera Foods
- 16 oz. – The fire-roasted fresh chiles in this amazing dip give the melty queso its kick.
· Texas Chili Bag O' Fixins by D.L. Jardine's
- 4 oz. – You can have an authentic Texas chili in only an hour with this Chili Bag O’ Fixins. The finest chili spices, crushed red peppers, corn masa flour, bell pepper, celery and ground peppercorns are all wrapped up in a draw-string camp-sack. Just add meat and water. What could be better for our TexasGift Baskets?
· Batch #218 Louisiana Style Hot Sauce by Original Juan
- 6.75 oz. - This smoky hot sauce features habanero and cayenne peppers – a true Louisiana specialty. Be warned – it’s fiery hot! For those of you counting, it’s in the 15,000-99,999 Scoville units range. Hot enough to be fun, but not miserable!