Shoot Cupid’s arrow straight into your sweetie’s heart with our Sweets For
My Sweetheart™ Valentine’s Day Gift Basket! One of the coolest gifts in
Valentine's Day Gifts
collection, this incredible collection of nostalgic
candy is a retro classic that is in perfect style for your Valentine. These
boxes are loaded with classic sweet candies like Tootsie Rolls, Hot Tamales,
Ring Pops, Grape & Strawberry Nerds, Pixy Stix, Laffy Taffy, Sugar Daddies,
Hershey Twizzlers®, M&Ms, Skittles, Snickers, Smarties, and of course, the
ultimate Valentines Gift Basket accessory, Necco Conversation Hearts.
After your sweetie has snacked on these sweet snack selections you’ll reap the
rewards for the year to come!
· Ring Pop Space Gems
- A jewel shaped hard candy on top of a plastic ring individually over wrapped in a printed metalized fin sealed bag.
· Tootsie Roll
– A classic, classic candy. Here’s some historical background, in 1896, Leo Hirschfield came to the US and started a making candy in a small shop, where he decided to make a chocolaty candy that wouldn’t melt in the heat. He invented the Tootsie roll, which he named after his daughter’s nickname, Tootsie. The rest is candy history!
· Hot Tamales
- The original gooey cinnamon candies!
· Grape & Strawberry Nerds
- Pure tangy sugar buzz!
· Pixy Stix
- Flavored, powdered sugar sticks are a wonderful addition to our Valentines Day Gift Baskets
· (2) Strawberry Laffy Taffy
- Maybe the most unique candy in the nostalgic candy basket, this gooey, chewy, tangy treat has ruined many a healthy dinner in its day. So, make sure you save it for after your Valentine’s Day dinner.
· Sugar Daddy
- These milk chocolate pops will take you a while to finish, but what’s the rush?
· Hershey Twizzlers®
- 2.5 oz. – Twizzlers®, everyone’s favorite red licorice snack.
· Mars M&Ms Plain
- 1.69 oz. – M&Ms, another classic chocolate candy. You can’t go wrong with the classics, especially for Valentine’s Day.
· Mars Skittles
- 2.17 oz. – Gooey, tangy, sweet, and colorful, these candies are sure to brighten up your sweetie’s day!
· Snickers Candy Bar
– Why? Because Snickers satisfies.
· Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups
– The all-time best combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
· (4) Smarties Candies
– Pure sugar; pure fun!
· Conversation Hearts by Necco
- 1 oz. - Here’s an interesting candy trivia piece. Did you know that Necco Wafers are the oldest continuously manufactured candy in the United States? Necco is the company name, short for the New England Confectionery Company. Tell this to your sweetie and impress him or her with your sweet Valentines Day Basket