This is the whole package. Because, well, it is in fact a package but it's also a flawless gift that's as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate. We craft it by hand using the finest snacks of savory nuts, delectable trail mixes, and crunchy cookies that are selected by our experts, making a gift that's perfect for any occasion.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm
- 7.8 oz. – All-natural and gluten free, this delicious dip gets its epic flavor
from ripe raspberries, gooey honey, and tangy mustard.
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. –
Plump, crunchy pretzel sticks that are baked until they're golden brown and
· Chocolate Chip Cookies - The same classic cookies, only better, because they're perfected with all-natural ingredients and chunks
of rich chocolate.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Handcrafted
popcorn that's coated with crunchy caramel and laden with fresh Virginia peanuts
and premium redskin peanuts.
· Roasted and Salted Peanuts by Feridies
- 7 oz. - Premium, extra-large Virginia nuts that are carefully roasted in
peanut oil and sprinkled with salt.
· Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Straws by Salem Baking Company
- 2.5 oz. - Bite-sized, crunchy straws that are baked with artichoke
hearts, fresh garlic, and creamy parmesan.
· Roasted & Salted Pistachios by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Premium
pistachios that are gently roasted and dusted with salt.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch Old Dominion Peanut Company
- 9.50 oz. – Made since 1913, this delicious treat of fine peanuts smothered in butter and
coated with brown sugar is about as classic as they come.
· Dried Cranberries by Oskri - 3.53 oz. - Premium cranberries that are
expertly dried, sweetened with apple juice, and tossed in sunflower oil.
· Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking -
centuries-old recipe, the Salem Baking Company has perfected these cookies by using
exotic oils and pure cane sugar.
· Blueberry, Pomegranate & Almond Orchard Bar by Liberty Orchards -
1.6 oz. - Real fruits and
creamy almonds come together in this all-natural bar that's as delicious as it is healthy.
· Meyer Lemon Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking -
5 oz. - Thin, crunchy
cookies made with bright, fresh lemons, rich vanilla from Madagascar, and
baked in homemade tradition.
· Crispy Cracker Crunch by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - Since our
experts know good snacks, they whipped up their own of crisp rice crackers and
savory poppy and onion sesame sticks that are lightly seasoned and drizzled with
· Baked Potato Sticks by Bodacious Food Company - 5 oz. - These
delectable potato sticks are baked (not fried) and lightly kissed with
sea salt, making a snack that's 100% all-natural and 100% delicious.
· Chocolate Wafer Roll Petites by Dolcetto - 5 oz. - Thin, light wafers
that are folded around rich centers of smooth, creamy chocolate.
· Hors D'oeuvre Deli Style Crackers by Partners
- 4.9 oz. – Thick, artisan crackers that are crafted with the finest ingredients
and baked to crisp perfection.
· Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. - A creamy Wisconsin
cheese that's made using the finest gourmet ingredients.
· Peanut Brittle by Old Dominion - 4 oz. - Sweet, golden brown brittle
handmade the old fashioned way with premium, Virginia peanuts.
(5 of 5)
View All 7 Reviews
Write A Review
September 28, 2014
Items are excellent, packaging is great and the product arrives when requested -- what more could you ask? My client was very appreciative.
February 07, 2014
Sympathy basket was received in good condition in a very timely manner. Prices are very fair, expecially considering the size of the baskets - the one I sent was ten pounds!! I was able to use a free delivery coupon which was great. Website was easy to use too. I will use this site again for sure!!
January 18, 2014
You guys are fantastic. Tim was an excellent representative of your company. He got me very comfortable with your products and delivery ability. Everything was done right. I did not know anything about your company before the day I placed my order. I found you through Google. I would use you again in a heartbeat.