Sorry, this item is out of stock at this time.
Some foods are so delicious they transport us to far-off exotic places with
fancy names like Madagascar and Argentina. We sought out such tastes and used
them to create this exquisite gift. Comprised of the richest, creamy
caramels, irresistibly crunchy cookies, and the most tempting chocolate treats,
this is one gift that they'll be okay traveling with.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Crisp kernels of
handcrafted popcorn that are drenched in crunchy caramel and tossed with premium
fresh Virginia and redskin peanuts.
· Meyer Lemon Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking - 5 oz. - Delectable
cookies that get their exotic taste from cold-pressed lemon oil from Madagascar
and pure cane sugar.
· Milk Chocolate Orange Sticks by Sweet Candy Company - 4.1 oz. - Centers
of rich orange jelly that are enrobed in premium milk chocolate.
· Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Marich - 2.1 oz - Creamy caramel
centers that are coated in dreamily dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. -
Premium Virginia peanuts that are enveloped in rich butter, dusted with brown
sugar, and cut into perfect bite-sized squares.
· Dark Chocolate Smothered Graham by Asher's - 1.02 oz. - Light crispy
grahams that are sprinkled with cinnamon, kissed with sugar, and enrobed by
exquisitely dark chocolate.
· Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham by Asher's
- 1.02 oz. - Layers of blissful milk chocolate that coat a cinnamon sprinkled
malty graham cracker.
(5 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
July 31, 2014
Our boss's son and daughter both had baby girls within one week of each other and both lived out of town. We were pleased to use your company and have had calls from both of them bragging about the baskets. We will definitely use your company in the future and thanks for the quick service.
May 09, 2013
I got this for my Mother for Mother's Day. She absolutely loved it. She sent me a picture and it was beautifully wrapped as well.
November 18, 2008