Whether it's in the park or on the living room floor, no picnic is complete
without fresh fruit! And since these are delivered to us from the orchard
on a daily basis, our fruits are the freshest around. Among our
irresistibly crisp apples and deliciously juicy pears, this exquisite basket boasts
an assortment of
treats, like robust cheddar cheese and tender summer sausage, which all come
together in this artful arrangement that's perfect for
· Orchard Fresh Fruits - An assortment of the freshest crisp apples and
juiciest tender pears that are delivered to us straight from the orchard.
· Organic Blue Star Farm Crackers by Partners - 5 oz. - Light, crispy
snack crackers that get their delicious flavor from a combination of carefully
· Classic Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Cabot - 8 oz. - A full-flavored
farmhouse cheddar cheese that's slowly and carefully aged to achieve an
award-winning robust flavor.
· Smoked Sausage by Northwoods -7 oz. - A deliciously tender summer sausage
that has been expertly crafted using only premium meats and imported spices.
· Strawberry Honey Crunch by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - Crisp
vanilla granola that's speckled with sweet dried strawberries and drizzled with
· Chocolate Covered Dried Fruits by Marich - 2.3 oz. - Tender dried
that are drenched in creamy chocolate and sealed inside a crisp
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - Enjoyable
alone or accompanied by a dip, these plump, golden pretzels are baked to crisp
perfection and lightly dusted with salt.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz.
- A unique dip that's refreshing flavor is created with a blend of juicy
raspberries, clover honey, and tangy mustard.
(5 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
July 21, 2014
We received this basket during a difficult time and it was so wonderful and generous. It provided delicious, easy, simple snacks for us and house-guests as well as some delicious leftover ingredients for cooking.
I am happy today to send it to another family going through trying times -- to cheer them up and ease the burden of preparing food for themselves and any visitors who drop by.
April 11, 2014
I ordered this for a family who had just lost their father at age 59. I had received the same basket when my father passed away at 88. It was wonderful. I loved the variety of foods. So it was nice to send something that I had enjoyed myself.
January 28, 2014
The basket was beautiful and was such an encouragement to the recipient who's spouse has been in ICU for over a month. It really brightened her day and was delivered exactly when we needed it to be. Thanks so much!!