Whether it's in the park or on the living room floor, no picnic is complete
without fresh fruit! And since these are delivered to us from the orchard
on a daily basis, our fruits are the freshest around. Among our
crisp apples, juicy pears, and vibrant oranges, this exquisite basket boasts
an assortment of gourmet treats, like robust cheddar cheese and tender summer sausage, which all come
together in this artful arrangement that's perfect for
· Fresh Orchard Fruits - A collection of crisp apples, juicy
oranges, and sweet pears that are handpicked from gourmet orchards.
· Hors D'oeuvre Deli Style Crackers by Partners - 4.9 oz. -
Crisp snack crackers that get their delicious flavor from a combination of
carefully selected ingredients.
· Classic Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Cabot - 8 oz. - A
full-flavored farmhouse cheddar cheese that's slowly and carefully aged to
achieve an award-winning robust flavor.
· Fuji Apple Crunch Dried Fruit by Sensible Foods - 12 g -
Crunchy dried Fuji apple chips that are naturally sweet.
· Smoked Sausage by Northwoods - 7 oz. - A deliciously tender
summer sausage that has been expertly crafted using only premium meats and
· Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz.
- A crunchy trail mix composed of pretzel nuggets, cheddar crackers, and premium
· Roasted and Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet - 2 oz. -
Extra-large Virginia peanuts that are lightly drizzled in oil, slated, and
· Pretzel Twists by Auntie Trudie's - 3 oz. - Thin, classic
pretzels that are lightly salted and baked until golden.
· (5) Assorted Hard Candies by Hillside Candy - Individually
wrapped hard candies that explode with sweet fruit flavors.
(5 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
July 21, 2014
We received this basket during a difficult time and it was so wonderful and generous. It provided delicious, easy, simple snacks for us and house-guests as well as some delicious leftover ingredients for cooking.
I am happy today to send it to another family going through trying times -- to cheer them up and ease the burden of preparing food for themselves and any visitors who drop by.
April 11, 2014
I ordered this for a family who had just lost their father at age 59. I had received the same basket when my father passed away at 88. It was wonderful. I loved the variety of foods. So it was nice to send something that I had enjoyed myself.
January 28, 2014
The basket was beautiful and was such an encouragement to the recipient who's spouse has been in ICU for over a month. It really brightened her day and was delivered exactly when we needed it to be. Thanks so much!!