Unlike other beers, microbrews are created in small
batches, allowing more attention to be paid to their distinctive flavors and
defining characteristics. And since we're crazy about unique tastes (as
well as beer) we decided our gift collection wouldn't be complete without a
bucket of these delicious brews. Inside this galvanized bucket, we've brought
together craft beers from across the country, including a few from our local
area, and united them with an assortment of carefully chosen gourmet snacks,
creating a special gift that is impossible to not enjoy!
· 6 Microbrew Beers - Samuel Adams Seasonal, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Magic Hat #9, Leinenkugel, Long Trail Seasonal Ale, and Smuttynose Old Brown Dog
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - Plump pretzels
made of the finest ingredients that are baked to crunchy perfection and dusted with
just the right amount of salt.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - Melt-in-your-mouth beef
jerky that's drenched with a special blend of savory spices and coated with
· Zesty Snack Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - A
finger-licking-good snack mix of peanuts, pretzels, and sesame sticks that are
lightly drizzled in oil and tossed in Cajun seasoning.
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Large,
premium peanuts that are gently roasted and sprinkled with salt.
· Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 2.5 cups - Handcrafted gourmet
popcorn that's coated with the irresistible flavor of sweet, tangy honey
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
I got this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and he absolutely loved it! It's a great "man gift" and I scored some serious brownie points!