We've hand-selected some of the most popular microbrews the world has to offer and paired them with an awesome galvanized bucket for an ideal gift for the beer lover! Just add ice and you've got an ice-cold 6 pack of great beer. To accompany these great beers we've included some award-winning gourmet snacks perfectly matched to these outstanding beers. Inside you'll find mixed nuts, pretzels, peanuts, and beef jerky that redefines beef jerky. A new addition to our collection, this design is sure to become one of our best
selling beer gift baskets
* Seasonal substitutions may be
necessary to keep the product appropriate for the season
· 6 Microbrew Beers - Samuel Adams Seasonal Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Magic Hat #9, Longtrail Blackbeary Wheat, Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Ale, and Leinenkugal's Seasonal
· Divine Bovine Gourmet Beef Jerky - Wild Honey Teriyaki - Fiery Hot 2 oz. - This amazing beef jerky is slow marinated, dry aged, and uses only natural preservatives to create a flavor that words can not describe. It's so good that we've included it almost all of our beer gift baskets!
· GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nuts - Mixed Boulder's Nuts 4 oz. - Slow roasted and salted to perfection inside this mix you'll find Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Pecans, Peanuts, Filberts and Brazils. An ideal compliment to any of the microbrews in this beer gift basket.
· East Shore Specialty Foods Pretzels 6 oz. - These are award-winning pretzels that set the benchmark for other pretzels. Enjoy with a beer for an outstanding treat.
· GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nuts - Peanuts - Roasted & Salted 4 oz. - Nothing compliments and ice-cold beer better than roasted, salted peanuts. A staple at ballgames, taprooms, and sporting events the world over, nothing fits better into our beer gift baskets than these great peanuts.
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
I got this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and he absolutely loved it! It's a great "man gift" and I scored some serious brownie points!