When it comes to gifts, amigo, they don't get any more refreshing than this!
Inside a gorgeous willow basket, we've arranged all the ingredients necessary
for award-winning margaritas created with the utmost ease. And, since no such
drink can be happily consumed without the accompaniment of delicious snacks,
we've also included gourmet south-of-the-border foods, like smoky chipotle salsa
and jalapeño-speckled cheese, resulting in an irresistible gift that brings a fiesta to wherever it travels!
· Deli Style Hors D'oeuvre Crackers by Partners - 5 oz. - With too many awards to list, this cracker is by far the worlds best for enjoying with upscale cocktails.
· Margarita Cocktail Mixer by Powell & Mahoney - 750 ml - Mexico is
famous for a lot of things, but the Margarita is debatably the tastiest.
Powell & Mahoney use real orange oil, lime juice, and organic cane sugar to get
the party - wherever it is - started.
· Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Chips by Late July - 5.5 oz. - Tip your
hat to these zesty chips coated in sour cream, herbs, and spices and are so
finger-licking-good, you'd never expect them to be jam-packed with whole grains.
· Chipotle Salsa by Gringo Jacks - 16 oz. - Authentic salsa made with
two things: tomatoes and smoky chipotles. It's the real thing.
· Zesty Snack Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - Our own zesty snack
mix made of crispy rice crackers, and poppy and onion sesame sticks that are
coated in delectable herbs.
· Hot Pepper Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. - A smooth, creamy round
cheese that's perfectly infused with hot peppers.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine – 2 oz. – Tender jerky uniquely
created from sweet beef brisket that’s been drenched with a mild blend of savory
spices and coated with black pepper.
(5 of 5)
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
April 15, 2014
My aunt really enjoyed the gift basket! I think it was perfect. It was a last minute online purchase and I'm glad it was delivered on time. Thanks again for your help!