Help them celebrate the Festival of Lights by sending this terrific gift.
It's comprised of delicious foods like rich, luxurious chocolate, savory snacks,
and sublimely crunchy cookies that aren't only gourmet but kosher too, creating
a gift that easily makes their Hanukkah one to remember.
· Gourmet Dipping Pretzels by Robert Rothschild Farm - 6 oz. - Thick,
crunchy pretzels that are kissed with just the right amount of salt, creating the
perfect accompaniment to any dip.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz.
- A luscious dip that gets its distinctive flavor from ripe raspberries, sweet
clover honey, and tangy mustard.
· Key Lime White Chocolate Cookies by Brent & Sam’s - 7 oz. - Don't
expect these to last long. Crafted with all natural ingredients of
creamy white chocolate chunks and tangy lime oil, these delicious cookies are
nothing shy of sublime.
· Salted Peanuts by Feridies - 7 oz. - A classic perfected.
Feridies crafts their peanuts by roasting them gently in oil and evenly coating
them in salt.
· Signature Milk Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain - 3 oz. - A luxurious
treat of Belgian chocolate that's expertly crafted in small batches ensuring an
exquisitely fresh bar of perfectly balanced flavors.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch By Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. -
Bite-sized treats of premium Virginia peanuts that are folded into sweet, creamy
butter and dusted with brown sugar.