This amazing gift basket arrives loaded with award-winning gourmet snacks and foods that are low in fat and calories, but full of delicious flavor. Indulge without the guilt with this
heart healthy gift basket
raspberry honey mustard pretzel dip, honey wheat dipping pretzels, dried cranberries,
Pistachio Trail Mix, organic coconut bar, healthy trail mix, organic crackers, Feridies peanuts
and no sugar added wild Maine blueberry jam. Send a thoughtful gift of good health with one of our best-selling healthy baskets!
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm
- 7.8 oz. – A delicious blend of red raspberries, honey, and tangy mustard that will tingle the taste buds!
· Twisted Honey Wheat Dipping Pretzels by East Shore
- 4 oz. – Sophisticated taste and full-grown flavor makes this tasty pretzel the perfect snack.
· Feridies Peanuts - Salted
- 7 oz. - Peanuts have never tasted so good.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com
- 4 oz. – A salty sweet treat of cranberries, roasted & salted blanched peanuts, almonds & walnuts, banana chips, raisins, pineapple, papaya and pepitas.
· Pistachio Trail Mix Crunch by Mareblu Naturals
- 3 oz - Dry roasted and
all-natural, this bag is chock full of almonds, cashews, pistachios, and pumpkin
seeds, so they can feel great about finishing the whole bag.
A snack that satisfies for hours? Hard to come by. But we did a little research
and this combination of dry roasted, all-natural nuts is sure to keep them
· Blue Star Farms Organic Crackers by Partners
- 5 oz. – Organic stone ground wheat crackers that are light and flavorful and are nothing but organic goodness!
· Wild Blueberry Spread (No sugar added) by Stonewall Kitchen
- 7.5 oz. – An award-winning spread that fuses wild Maine blueberries with all natural sweeteners to create a taste sensation!
· Organic Coconut Bar by Oskri
- 1.9 oz. - A healthy snack that tastes like a Macaroon and a great addition to our healthy gift baskets
· Dried Cranberries by Oskri
- 3.53 oz. - You've had dried fruit before but you haven't tried anything like this.