For those who crave unique flavors, this impressive bounty is perfect, as it
unites the most desirable, award-winning grilling products with one of the
world's most premier cigars. Inside, they'll find everything needed for
outstanding grilled meals, including all-natural cedar papers, daringly hot
sauces, and savory rubs, which have been expertly paired with the hand-rolled Torito Lite,
creating a gift that's nothing shy of great.
· Torito Lite Cigar by Payne-Mason Cigars - Hand-rolled by Cuban Masters, this
exquisitely smooth and creamy cigar boasts well-aged, long leaf fillers from
Honduras and the Dominican Republic that are encased inside a silken 5-year-old
Connecticut Shade wrapper.
· Western Red Cedar Grilling Papers by Fire & Flavor - 8 papers -
Sustainable Western Red Cedar that has been cut into thin sheets to lend their
intense, smoky taste to both vegetables and fish.
· Touch O'Heat BBQ Sauce by Rufus Teague - 16 oz. - Created according to
tradition in Kansas, this uniquely intense BBQ sauce unites an irresistible
sweetness with the perfect amount of heat.
· Cowboy Campfire BBQ Sauce by Gringo Jack's - 12 oz. - A medium-heat BBQ
sauce expertly crafted from coffee, brown sugar, chilies, and natural smoke
· Steak Rub by Rufus Teague - 6.2 oz. - A gluten-free rub of pure ground
coffee, brown sugar, coarse sea salt, and garlic.
· Limon Pepper Meat, Fish & Poultry Rub by Robert Rothschild - 5 oz.
- A vibrant gourmet rub that brings together the unique flavors of crushed black
pepper and fresh, tangy lemon.
· Pork & BBQ Rub by Urban Accents - 1.5oz. - A hearty rub that perfectly
combines sweet brown sugar, smoky ancho chiles, and spicy chipotle powder.
· Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen - 11 oz. - Perfect for
both meats and vegetables, this irresistible sauce blends sweet maple syrup with
· Vermont Grille Dryglaze by Urban Accents - 2 oz. - A sweet and savory
blend of maple sugar, ginger, thyme, and spices.
· Kingsford Burger Press by Fox Run - The key to perfecting
burgers, this convenient mold neatly presses each patty into 1/4" thick, which
is ideal for grilling.