· Organic Raspberry Sparkling Cider by Val de France - 25.4 oz. - A vibrant and invigorating cider that's imported from Brittany, France where it's created using the ripest organic fruits, including fresh raspberries and crisp apples.
· L' Authentique Crepe Dentelle (in gold foil) by Gavottes - 4.4 oz. - Thin crepes that are rolled into delicate folds, creating elegant biscuit cookies that are famous all over the globe.
· Blanc & Noir Sesame Crackers by Wildly Delicious - 3.53 oz. - Delectable crackers created from rustic bread that's baked flat and generously sprinkled with both black and white sesame seeds.
· Orange Preserves by Les Confituriers de Haute-Provence - 12.3 oz - Exquisitely fresh jam that erupts with the blissful taste of juicy oranges that are sweetened with pure cane sugar and slow cooked in a cauldron.
· Chocolatier Truffles Fantaisie by Guyaux Chocolates - 2.8 oz. - Traditional French truffles that are formed by irregularly shaped balls of slow-melting ganache that are rolled into black, unsweetened cocoa powder.
· Almond Macaroons by Biscuits Fossier - 3.5 oz. - Irresistibly light and airy macaroons that are flavored with creamy almond extract and created using a 17th century recipe.
· (2)Marie Belle Aztec Hot Chocolate - 1 oz packets - Two packets of silky, rich European-style hot cocoa that takes minutes to create.
· Roquefort & Walnut Crackers by Biscuiterie de Provence - 2.3 oz. - Crisp crackers that get their unique flavor from a blend of nutty walnuts and robust Roquefort cheese.
· Cornichons in Vinegar by Clovis - 370 ml - Tender baby gherkins that are submerged in a bath of sophisticated vinegar cocktail, created from fresh herbs, fine vinegar, and crisp pearl onions.
· Pork Pate Spread by Henaff - 3.10 oz. - An old-fashioned treat of savory pate created from slated pork that's cooked until tender and blended with stock and spices.
· Assorted Caramels by Paris Caramels - 3.75 oz. - Blissfully soft, slow-melting caramels that are artfully created using fleur de sel and coveted Charentes-Poitou Butter.
· Paris Tea by Harney & Sons - 1.4 oz. - Similar to coveted Earl Grey, this is a complex, medium-bodied tea, but offers hints of sweet vanilla, creamy caramel, and zesty lemon.
· All Flower Honey by Baudat - 250 g - Gooey, sweet, raw French honey that's created the natural way, without being processed.
· Pink Champagne Biscuits by Fossier - 3.5 oz - Known around the world due to their bright pink coloring, these iconic biscuits have been expertly crafted for over 300 years.
· Noisette & Cacao by Noiseraie Production - 220 G - An unsurpassable hazelnut-cashew-cocoa spread that's created using just eight simple, organic ingredients.
· Dijon Mustard by Clovis - 7.06 oz. - Renowned for its high mustard seed content, this tangy, vibrant Dijon yields a remarkably powerful taste.