Sorry, this item is out of stock at this time.
No matter where they are, they can always have Paris. That's
because we've united some of the most authentic French delicacies into this beautiful,
sophisticated basket. With a wide selection of the most decadent French gourmet
foods, including traditional chocolate truffles, crisp almond macaroons, and
butter palmiers, this generous offering allows the best of Paris to travel
· L' Authentique Crepe Dentelle (in gold foil) by Gavottes - 4.4 oz. - Comprised of thin, delicate folds,
these authentic crisp biscuit cookies are made in Brittany from a family recipe,
using only the best all-natural ingredients.
· Palmiers au Beurre by Fossier - 4.4 oz. - Dense, buttery cookies that
are lightly caramelized, making the perfect accompaniment to coffee or tea.
· Orange Preserves by Les Confituriers de Haute-Provence - 12.3 oz - An
exquisite jam that's made with only the freshest oranges and pure cane sugar
that's slow-cooked in a cauldron, in accordance with tradition.
· Chocolatier Truffles Fantaisie by Guyaux Chocolates - 2.8 oz. -
Traditional, irregularly shaped truffles composed of soft, slow-melting ganache
that's rolled dark, unsweetened cocoa powder.
· Almond Macaroons by Biscuits Fossier - 3.5 oz. - Crisp, light as air
macaroons that are flavored with rich almond oil, and are created in a
traditional fashion that dates back to the 17th century.
· (2) Marie Belle Aztec Hot Chocolate - 1 oz packets - A remarkably easy
to prepare, authentic European style hot chocolate that offers an irresistibly
smooth, smoky taste.
· Roquefort & Walnut Crackers by Biscuiterie de Provence – 2.3 oz. –
Outstanding, all-natural, gluten free crackers that combine tangy Roquefort with
walnuts for a uniquely vibrant, sweet and savory taste.
· Cornichons in vinegar by Clovis - 370 ml - Crisp, savory gherkins that
sit in a bath of vinegar and gain a sublime, sophisticated flavor from pearl
onions, and a variety of herbs.
· Pork Pate Spread by Henaff - 3.10 oz. - Made using the same recipe
that debuted in 1907, this classic pate spread has become famed for its minimal
ingredients and unbeatable taste.