No matter where they are, they can always have Paris. That's
because we've united some of the most authentic French delicacies into this beautiful,
sophisticated basket. With a wide selection of the most decadent French gourmet
foods, including traditional chocolate truffles, crisp almond macaroons, and
butter palmiers, this generous offering allows the best of Paris to travel
· L' Authentique Crepe Dentelle (in gold foil) by Gavottes - 4.4 oz. - Comprised of thin, delicate folds,
these authentic crisp biscuit cookies are made in Brittany from a family recipe,
using only the best all-natural ingredients.
· Palmiers au Beurre by Fossier - 4.4 oz. - Dense, buttery cookies that
are lightly caramelized, making the perfect accompaniment to coffee or tea.
· Orange Preserves by Les Confituriers de Haute-Provence - 12.3 oz - An
exquisite jam that's made with only the freshest oranges and pure cane sugar
that's slow-cooked in a cauldron, in accordance with tradition.
· Chocolatier Truffles Fantaisie by Guyaux Chocolates - 2.8 oz. -
Traditional, irregularly shaped truffles composed of soft, slow-melting ganache
that's rolled dark, unsweetened cocoa powder.
· Almond Macaroons by Biscuits Fossier - 3.5 oz. - Crisp, light as air
macaroons that are flavored with rich almond oil, and are created in a
traditional fashion that dates back to the 17th century.
· (2) Marie Belle Aztec Hot Chocolate - 1 oz packets - A remarkably easy
to prepare, authentic European style hot chocolate that offers an irresistibly
smooth, smoky taste.
· Roquefort & Walnut Crackers by Biscuiterie de Provence – 2.3 oz. –
Outstanding, all-natural, gluten free crackers that combine tangy Roquefort with
walnuts for a uniquely vibrant, sweet and savory taste.
· Cornichons in vinegar by Clovis - 370 ml - Crisp, savory gherkins that
sit in a bath of vinegar and gain a sublime, sophisticated flavor from pearl
onions, and a variety of herbs.
· Pork Pate Spread by Henaff - 3.10 oz. - Made using the same recipe
that debuted in 1907, this classic pate spread has become famed for its minimal
ingredients and unbeatable taste.
(5 of 5)
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
February 14, 2008
I received this gift basket for Valentine's Day and it is absolutely fabulous!!
The basket itself is gorgeous...and the packaging was soo pretty with the flowers and the bow.
I haven't tried everything yet, but the caramels are delicious...they melt in your mouth like butter! I am looking forward to tasting everything else!
All my co-workers are jealous!
Thanks for putting together such a great gift!