There are certain things that are essential to Easter morning, like beautiful
toys and irresistible chocolate treats. So, in this wonderful basket,
we brought together all of those classic elements to create the perfect holiday
gift! Complete with bright sweet candies, crisp handcrafted popcorn, and a
gorgeous stuffed bunny, this lovely arrangement will make Easter morning
· Fiona Bunny - 8" - This adorable bunny is no doubt the sweetest
with its soft grey fur, thick thread whiskers, and smooth, velvety paws.
· Confetti Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 3.11 oz. -
Handcrafted gourmet popcorn that's drenched in crisp fruit-flavored confection.
· Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com - 1.4 oz -
Crisp gourmet popcorn that's sweetened with a little sugar, lightly drizzled
with oil, and speckled with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
· Peeps Chicks by Just Born - Assorted Colors - The classic treat of sweet,
marshmallows that are pressed into festive shapes and coated in bright, cheery
· Jelly Beans by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 6 oz. - Mimicking the bright
colors of spring, these brilliantly hued jelly beans are made using the finest
· Bursting Berry Blow Pop by Charms - A delicious, berry-flavored lollypop
that melts away to reveal a center of chewy bubblegum.
· (2) Bright Plastic Easter Eggs - Two plastic eggs of bright, festive hues
that break apart to reveal a perfect compartment to store candy.
· (2) Jawbreakers -
Incredibly hard, bite-sized candies that slowly dissolve layer by layer to
reveal a different color and flavor.
· (2) Smarties -
Classic wafer tablet candies that offer distinct sweet and tart flavors.
· (2) Laffy Taffy - Squares of sweet, fruit-flavored taffy that offer a joke
on each wrapper.
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
I sent these to clients last year and they really went over well. I’ll be sending them again this year. – John B.
They just arrived and they're so cute the kids and I don't want to open them! – Lauren R.
Absolutely one of the best Easter Baskets I’ve ever received. – Karen C.