Nope, it's not magic (although, some claim to go into a dream-like state after this basket is delivered). That's because it's comprised of sinfully decadent treats like they've never imaged before including daringly dark chocolates, crunchy cookies, and elegant truffles. So while we don't say any magic words while we're making it, this gift is nothing short of out of this world.
· Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking Company
- 8 oz. - The ultimate chocolate cookies: thin, all-natural, and dipped into a
bath of artisan chocolate.
· Cara Mella Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares by Jer's Chocolates
- 4 oz. - Premium dark chocolate squares that envelope centers of creamy caramel
and rich Valencia peanut butter.
· Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Dolcetto - 4.4 oz. - Crisp European-style
wafers that are rolled into cylinders and generously filled with creamy
· Dark Chocolate Signature Bar by Lake Champlain
- 3 oz. - A sinful bar of premium dark chocolate is expertly crafted to reveal
flavors of exotic fruits.
· Dipped Toffee Peanuts by Old Dominion
- 10 oz. - A classic snack perfected. Old Dominion takes fresh Virginia peanuts,
cooks them in copper kettles, and
smothers them with rich, buttery toffee.
· Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich - 2.3 oz. –
Dried Bing cherries that are generously covered in milk chocolate and coated in
a cherry-chocolate shell.
· Milk Chocolate Smothered Graham Cracker by Asher's
- 1.02 oz. - Crunchy grahams speckled with sugar and cinnamon that are bathed in
layers of creamy milk chocolate.
· Hazelnut Truffles by Koppers Chocolates - 8 oz. - Bite-sized treats of
crisp hazelnuts that are drenched in rich dark chocolate and evenly dusted with
· Chocolate Wafer Squares by Dolcetto
- 6.3 oz. - Smooth, creamy chocolate that's sandwiched between thin, crisp wafer
· Dark Chocolate Smothered Pretzels by Asher's - .8 oz. - The perfect
marriage of sweet and savory tastes, these delicious treats are made of thin
pretzels that have been lightly salted and then drenched in rich dark chocolate.
· Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies by Salem Baking Co.
- 2 oz. - Buttery shortbread cookies that are loaded with chunks of pure,
· Chocolate Chip Cookies by Holly Baking
- 6 oz. - Baked with
all-natural ingredients and loaded with a plethora of gourmet chocolate chips,
Holly Baking has perfectly executed these classic crunchy cookies.
· Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Marich - 2.1 oz - Creamy caramels
that are encased by a thick layer of dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt.
· Chocolate Caramel Nut Crunch by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Freshly crafted
by hand, this crisp caramel popcorn is drizzled in rich chocolate and tossed
with fresh Virginia and redskin peanuts.
· Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 3 oz. -
Irresistible peanuts that are gently double dipped into a bath of velvety
· Chocolate Dipped Toffee Cookie Brittle by Moondance Baking
- 6 oz. - Delicious, buttery cookies that are cloaked in creamy chocolate and
sprinkled with crunchy toffee pieces.
· Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins by Marich
- 8 oz. - Tender raisins that are bathed in dreamily dark chocolate.
· Chocolate Wafer Roll Petites by Dolcetto
- 5 oz. - Crisp, airy wafers that are generously filled with smooth, creamy milk
· Chocolatier Truffles Fantaisie by Guyaux Chocolatier - 2.8 oz. - Sinful
truffles of the finest ingredients that are hand rolled and dusted in cocoa powder.
· Chocolate Dipped Toasted Coconut Moravian Cookies by Salem Baking Company
- 8 oz. -
Delectable cookies infused with exotic coconut and coated in artisan chocolate.
Summer Shipping Info
Summer Shipping Now Applies: In order to guarantee the impeccable quality of our gift baskets in the summer months, gift baskets containing chocolate must be express shipped with ice packs so that your recipient receives chocolate instead of soup. There is a small fee for the ice packs and of course, we cannot ship over the weekend. We've done all the homework to make sure that your gift basket arrives in perfect condition.
(4.7 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
February 02, 2014
Great service and a great basket. I sent one to my daughter for her 19th birthday and she said it was a spectacular sight.
December 26, 2012
Great basket even greater customer service!!! Just one thing that customers should be aware of is that they do substitute items if they run out. Overall, the gift basket is a nice buy.
June 20, 2008
I SAY YOU GUYS HAVE PERFECTLY PRICED PRODUCTS.
keep up the excellent work.