Other Valentines may crave chocolate, but yours is
different. They long for something unique - something delicious -
something called beer. That's why we've brought together a special
selection of six craft beers from across the country, including a few from our
local area. And since nothing goes with delicious beers like good food,
we've carefully selected an assortment of our favorite gourmet snacks to
include, creating a gift they'll absolutely love (but not as much as you, of
* Seasonal substitutions may be
necessary to keep the product appropriate for the season
· 6 Microbrew Beers - Samuel Adams Seasonal, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Magic Hat #9, Leinenkugel, Long Trail Seasonal Ale, and Smuttynose Old Brown Dog
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - Irresistibly
crisp pretzel sticks that are dusted with salt and then baked to perfection.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - Sinful,
melt-in-your-mouth jerky that's created with beef brisket and then coated in a
unique blend of herbs and spices.
· Zesty Snack Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 8 oz. - A delectable blend
of premium peanuts, savory pretzels, and crisp sesame sticks that are tossed in
a zesty Cajun seasoning.
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - The
classic pub snack of large peanuts that we've gently roasted and sprinkled with
the perfect amount of salt.
· Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 2.5 cups - Crisp, handcrafted
gourmet popcorn that's coated with the irresistible flavor of sweet, tangy,
can't-get-enough-of-it honey mustard.
(4.8 of 5)
View All 4 Reviews
Write A Review
February 18, 2014
The presentation and product was great. The package arrived later than I had originally wanted due to some glitch I had selecting delivery time/method. All in all a good experience and I will order again :-)
February 17, 2014
This gift purchase was a wonderful idea and the shipping was not a nightmare like I usually experience when sending last minute gifts. Looking forward to ordering from you again!
February 17, 2014
With the impending storm, the company sent the basket out early to ensure it would get there in time for Valentine's Day. It did! Great job, very fun basket for a beer lover!