Other Valentines may crave chocolate, but yours is
different. They long for something unique - something delicious -
something called beer. That's why we've brought together a special
selection of six craft beers from across the country, including a few from our
local area. And since nothing goes with delicious beers like good food,
we've carefully selected an assortment of our favorite gourmet snacks to
include, creating a gift they'll absolutely love (but not as much as you, of
· 6 Microbrew Beers - Samuel Adams Seasonal, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Magic Hat #9,
Leinenkugel, Red Hook, and Smuttynose Old Brown Dog
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - Irresistibly
crisp pretzel sticks that are dusted with salt and then baked to perfection.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - Sinful,
melt-in-your-mouth jerky that's created with beef brisket and then coated in a
unique blend of herbs and spices.
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet - 2 oz. - Extra-large
premium peanuts that are tossed in a mixture of oil and salt before being gently hand roasted.
· Honey Mustard Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 2.5 cups - Crisp, handcrafted
gourmet popcorn that's coated with the irresistible flavor of sweet, tangy,
can't-get-enough-of-it honey mustard.