Unique and unexpected, this generous gift is guaranteed to impress. It's composed of a galvanized steel bucket filled with a collection of six delicious beers collected from around the world and three hand-rolled torpedo cigars. Completed with the addition of a handsome cedar-lined case and a guillotine-style cigar cutter, this unparalleled arrangement is impossible to not enjoy.
· Guinness Draught - 12 oz. - A traditional dry Irish stout that's know
for its unique bittersweet flavor.
· Molson XXX - 12 oz. - Canada's most popular lager that's brewed with
extra malt and hops for a stronger taste.
· Stella Artois - 12 oz. - An exceptional classic Belgian lager that's
recognized around the world due to its iconic golden color.
· Newcastle - 12 oz. - The world's most famous brown ale that's recognized for
its beautiful dark amber color and robust flavor.
· Sapporo - 12 oz. - An irresistibly crisp, refreshing lager created in
Japan using premium ingredients.
· Red stripe - 11.2 oz. - Brewed in Jamaica since 1938, this flavorful
lager is known around the world for its vibrant taste.
· (3) Torpedo Barber Cigar by Payne-Mason Cigars - Elegant two-toned
cigars that are wrapped in a mildly spiced Dominican Corojo wrapper, as well as
an aged Connecticut Shade wrapper, to create subtle floral flavors.
· Cedar Lined Traveling Case - A gorgeous case crafted of soft brown
leather that features a cedar-lined interior to keep up to 3 cigars fresh.
· 60 Ring Gauge Stainless Cutter - A guillotine-style cigar cutter with
stainless steel blades for flawlessly precise cuts.