There are few things men love more than a
delicious brew and an exceptional cigar. That's why we literally combed the
world over in search of the best of both. Inside this steel bucket, he'll find
twelve incredible beers from 11 different countries around the world, as well as
the irresistibly smooth hand-rolled Torpedo Golden Cigar. And since nothing goes
with good brews like tasty foods, we carefully selected some of our favorite
gourmet snacks to include, creating a special gift that's impossible to not
· Torpedo Golden Cigar by Payne-Mason Cigars - An
exceptionally smooth, hand-rolled cigar that delivers a remarkably soft and
delicate smoking experience and boasts hand selected fillers that are encased
inside a silken 5-year-old Connecticut Shade wrapper.
· Large Galvanized Steel Bucket - A sturdy galvanized steel bucket that
conveniently keeps 12 beers chilled with the addition of ice.
· Newcastle - 12 oz. - Famous as the world's most popular brown ale, this
beautifully dark amber color beer is expertly brewed in England.
· Sapporo - 12 oz. - Desired for its famously crisp, refreshing taste,
this exquisite lager is brewed in Japan using the finest ingredients available.
· Stella Artois - 12 oz. - Perfected over 600 years of brewing, this
exceptional, classic Belgian lager is recognized by its beautiful golden color.
· Guinness - 12 oz. - A traditional dry Irish stout that's unique
bittersweet flavor has made it one of the most successful beers in the world.
· Red Stripe - 11.2 oz. - Recognized all over the world for its iconic
taste, this vibrant golden lager has been brewed in Jamaica since 1938.
· Corona - 12 oz. - Brewed in Mexico, this classic pale lager is
celebrated around the world for its invigorating flavor.
· Grolsch - 12 oz. - Expertly crafted in the Netherlands for nearly four
centuries, this premium pilsner-style lager is praised for zesty taste.
· Foster's - 12 oz. - Known for its distinct refreshing flavor, this pale
lager is proudly Australia's first beer.
· Kirin Ichiban - 12 oz. - Japan's most popular brew, this 100% malt
beverage is created from a unique process that extracts only the purest liquids.
· Molson - 12 oz - Brewed with extra malt and tops for a
strong taste, this Canadian lager boasts an enjoyably smooth and slightly sweet.
· Tsingtao - 12 oz. - A well-hopped pilsner-style lager that's sweet,
nutty taste is created in Qingdao, China.
· Samuel Adams - 12 oz. - A timeless, full-bodied lager that's created in
Boston, Massachusetts using the finest hand-selected ingredients.
· Wisconsin Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Round by Northwoods - 4 oz. - A
smooth, creamy cheddar cheese that's crafted in Wisconsin tradition and infused
with fresh chipotle peppers.
· Roasted & Salted Peanuts by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. -
Extra-large premium peanuts that we've gently roasted and evenly dusted with
· Peanut Butter Pretzel Nuggets by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. -
Bite-sized pieces of crisp, lightly salted pretzels that are generously filled
with smooth peanut butter.
· Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine - 2 oz. - Irresistibly smooth,
melt-in-your-mouth jerky that's expertly crafted from beef brisket and rubbed
with a special combination of herbs and pepper.
· Deli Style Hors D'oeuvre Crackers by Partners - 2 oz. - Deliciously
crisp all-natural crackers that are seasoned with smooth olive oil and sea salt.
· Smoked Pepperoni by Vermont Smoke & Cure - 7 oz. - Smoked over corn
cob and maple wood embers, this irresistibly dry, non-oily pepperoni is created
from scratch in Vermont.
· Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 6 oz. - Gourmet
popcorn that's drenched in golden caramel and tossed with a generous amount of
redskin and Virginia peanuts.
(5 of 5)
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
April 25, 2014
I sent this to my best fried as a congratulations gift for buying his first business. I needed special delivery and when I called the company they were awesome. They were able to get the package off of a truck to put on an airplane. Best customer service ever. My friend loved the basket because it was so unique!! Thanks for helping me find and send the perfect gift.
March 17, 2014
I sent this to my bf for his bday, and he LOVED it!!! The ordering process was very easy, basket arrived on time, and it was packaged well. Thanks for offering such unique gift baskets. I've recommended your site to all of my friends/family!!
December 22, 2013
Just got a big "Thank you" from my customer whom I sent the "Beers from around the world". He loves the gift. Thank you. Will order again. You have some unique things.